ttc after depo

melissa31

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm new to this site, so would like to say hi to everyone first. I'm ttc and had my last depo injection in Sept 07. Has anyone else been in this position...if so, how long did it take you to conceive?

Hi Melissa and welcome. :wave:

I haven't had a depo injection but just wanted to say hi. :)

hi there melissa.

im a slient vistior atm but come on everyday.

i to have been on the depo my last jab was may 07 was due to get another jab im august but never went. i had a lil period in novmeber 07 very light tho and im stil waiting for my period to return i have very bad pains 2 weeks ago so i think im getting bk to normal

but in some cases it can take up to 18 months to get ur period bk

how long u been on the depo for ?

Hi :wave:

I had a depo in Jan 07, was due to get next jab in April but didnt have it. Had my first 'proper' period in the July, although I had a little bit of spotting about a month before that in the June. I began TTC in October, got pg in dec but unfortunately had a mc 3 weeks ago. I am trying again though.

I have a 15 month old daughter too and previous to having her I was on depo for about 3 years, it took about 4 months for my period to come after my last injection and I got pregnant the first month we TTC (Had a mc though, got pg with my daughter 3 months later).

Sorry if that went on a bit, was just trying to give a thorough answer. :)

I didn't have a bleed at all after the depo for 9 months, I ended up going on the pill to regulate my body again :D

Thats what happened with me babylicious. I hated that depo, wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Good luck TTC hun :hug:

Hi Melissa :wave: ,

I had last depo Oct 06. Still trying :?

Took 'til August last year for things to get going again and October was the first 'normal' cycle.

I think it can vary quite a bit though - I think average is 9-12 months and can be up to 18. I was quite prepared for the long wait, the doc had warned me well beforehand, but NOW I am impatient!!

G'luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back