Trying in July/August for April babies thread

((hugs)) Cat&Noah Good luck for this cycle, ill go change your dates...

Fingers crossed for you Wobbles, hoping its a sticky one for you.

can you add me for august 8th please hun xxx

Wobbles said:
Tested this AM with a very faint line on a Clearblue.

Retesting on Saturday 15th ... Thankies AG :D

Lied & tested today. Not sure what to think. Faintest indication & OH can see it too.

I have 2 more Clearblues ordered that will hopefully arrive moro & will be retesting Sunday & Tuesday. :D

Hey Wobbles, where are you in your cycle? You dont have a ticker now your charting?

:evil: I just tried to register with the site you all chart on and it turned me down for membership! Said my application had been denied! Whats wrong with me?
239.gif

are you starting to temp then hun? xxx

Alicebabe said:
Hey Wobbles, where are you in your cycle? You dont have a ticker now your charting?
Day 22 chick, says on my chart. Af would be due in 6 days only my chart has picked up on a longer cycle which my pregnancies caused so not 100% sure on that right now.

Alicebabe said:
:evil: I just tried to register with the site you all chart on and it turned me down for membership! Said my application had been denied! Whats wrong with me?
239.gif

How bizarre :? Try again!! :?

Good luck with testing this morning Wobbles - let us know how you get on! xx

Thanks Laura, tested with Clearblue yesterday with a faint positive & I swore I wouldn't test until tomorrow but I have because that result did my nut in :rotfl:

Seems I have a faint line again! My boobs KILL this morning ~ I am defo not imaging it! They are not usually this sore the only time I found them this sore was through my first ordeal of the ectopic.

Going to leave it alone tomorrow & retest Monday but I'm taking the fragmin already incase :D

rach said:
are you starting to temp then hun? xxx

I'm still not sure. I was just being nosy coz I wondered how many dpo Wobbles was to get a BFP. But blimey, that chart looks like something off NASA! :shock:

Alicebabe said:
239.gif

Wobbles said:
How bizarre :? Try again!! :?

It says multiple applications will not be accepted :evil:

oooooo good news about taking the fragmin, at least you're doing everything you can to help things along :D Are you still using the progesterone cream after O?

Yer, started using it on Thursday 6th.

I'm going to test on Monday (day 12) ~ Defo faint line but I've picked up a better result on day 7 in the past so I'm not too sure what to make of it hoping also if this is how it appears that dip in my chart was a good sign as I didn't get that onmy last chart! :D

We are with BT I think. Its pooey but we are tied into a contract for the next few months. I def haven't charted before. How can you forget something like that?! :rotfl: He he!

You never know :lol:

Defo message them then! How annoying! :?

Wobbles said:
Yer, started using it on Thursday 6th.

I'm going to test on Monday (day 12) ~ Defo faint line but I've picked up a better result on day 7 in the past so I'm not too sure what to make of it hoping also if this is how it appears that dip in my chart was a good sign as I didn't get that onmy last chart! :D
That was certainly a lovely-looking dip! :D Can't wait to see how you get on on Monday - good luck!

Thankies :hug:

Think I'm gonna go punch my OH its a lovely day & hes lay in bed snoring :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back