trying for baby

yummymummyto2

Reaction score
me and my boyfriend have been trying for a baby for 3months now and no luck we tried everything daily sex. doing my ovulation dates for when im fertile we both have 2 children together i dont know what else to do i was on the minni pill when my youngest was born till 6 months but dont no if that affected me getting pregnant. my periods are weird now 1st month was ok 2nd was a day late then come on for 3days then this month im a week early ? dont no what else to do as it getting my really worked up and stressed making me feel upset dont know cause i have 2 children so i must be able to have children?​

I know how you feel...but although 3 mnths feels like forever it really isnt that long (we have been TTC for 6 mnths - miscarried in Feb). You can be secure in the knowledge that you can get pregnant...thats what I keep telling myself, I really think we just put too much pressure on ourselves but its easy for others to tell you to 'relax' yeah right!!! Do you know there is only approx a 20% chance of us getting caught each month, so I guess the odds are against us! Don't know about you but I just feel like everyone I know is having a baby or sharing their news yet here I am wishing the months away!

I'm in the same boat been trying since June came off the mini pill in May. fingers crossed every month.

And yeah mrs v it is like everyone is pregnant or having a baby or everything on the tele is about babies I think we are just more sensitive to it all at the moment. :???:

Hey iv been trying for almost 4 months now as came off pill end of july. The time seems to drag wen ur ttc as ur wishing the weeks away...wishing to ovulation day....wishing to testing day, when u get a bfn u wish for af etc etc

but ye in the grandscheme of things my dr said on average it can take 6months to a year to catch so i guess its just playing the waiting game girls

xxx

It does feel like we have been trying for ages like you say just waiting every month.
Not I have some Clearblue Ovulation tests which I started last month I feel a bit happier as it showed me a smiley face :D was so happy.

god i wish we hav only been tryin for 3 months.
sounds like ur tryin too hard jus try and relax chick
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back