Trying to Pregnant

vsangi

Reaction score
Hi Friends,,

I am new to this forum. I am trying to conceive for the past 3 months. But not able to :-(. Last month we had intercourse during the fertile time and expected pregnancy. But no I got my periods yesterday. I experienced all the early pregnancy symptoms which I read in some times like implantation bleeding, right side cramps, light abdominal pain, light nausea etc., But to my disappointment I got my periods. Wondering why pls help me I am really worried whether any problem in me.. Looking forward for your answers..

Thanks

hi, welcome to the forum, Sometimes you can have false pregnancy symptoms becuase you want it so bad! Also many of the pregnancy symptoms are also symptoms of pms! So I really think there is nothing to worry about. But on the other hand was you period lighter than normal, or shorted in length? because it is common to have some sort of 'bleed' in ealry pregnancy, did u test? How old are you?
Laura

Hi,

Thanks for your immediate response. My menustral cycle usually varies from 25 to 27 days. (is it a problem). This time I got it on 28th day.
Moreover today (second day of my period) I had few clots along with my bleeding. These things make me worry whether really I have some problems. Since all those symptoms which I have explained in my previous post I have never experienced in my previous cycles. So I was so confident that I am pregnant. But all in vain.. FYI I am 28 yrs old.
Please advise. I am worried that conception would have happened but got over so soon I mean early miscarriage.. Is it possible??.. I am totally confused..

Im not too sure about the possibility of a miscarrige, I too have the clotting that you describe occasionally , last month my period was 5 days late, then I had the clotting! It is normal for your cycle to be short, average is 28days, but different women vary! If you are really concerned then maybe you could go to your doctors for reassurance?
hope this helps, unfortunatly i cannot give you an answer!

Laura

Thanks dear.. If it happens next time also I will go to doctor. Thanks again for your answers.

As I said in the other post 3 months is still very early. You're doctor will not consider you unable to get pregnant until you have been trying for 2 years.

I think it is probably worth going to see your GP, just to say "I am trying for a baby, any advice?" I've found my GP receptive to this in the past and that way you can ask how long you should try before going back.

I'm currently on my second go at trying (first go with an ex didn't go anywhere). I was under 30 when I was trying before and my GP said give it 18 months. Now I am over 30 (and over the hill it feels like!), I have been advised to only give it 12 months.

Is it just me or does anyone else over 30 find that the clock feels to be ticking incredibly fast all of a sudden?

Hi

Did someone mention a ticking clock!!! I was okay till i turned 30. Now I'm really wanting a baby. Got another 4 months till i'm 31 - hoping i'm pregnant by then.... Only been off the pill for 4 months... Also... is everyone but me pregant... a girl who got married the same weekend as me, my bestfriend, a girl at work, the girl in the petrol station, even Zoe to Dirty Den (eastenders...)

Good luck to anyone who trying.

Phew! And I thought it was just me!!

While we're on this sort of subject, is it universally agreed that the worst advert over Xmas was the Barclaycard "Xmas with your first grandchild...." for us lot trying for a baby?!?!?

This is my first post too. We have been trying for 1.5 years and it seems like everyone but me is getting pregnant!!

Just wanted to chime in in support of everyone who is trying and is getting discouraged at how long it is taking to conceive...If you'd told me 1.5 years ago it would take this long I would have laughed!

Hi - I'm new to this and am currently TTC. My first baby arrived totally unexpectedly, I was 30, his Dad was 40. So this time we expected no probs! My O time was last week - we were on hol where we first met, very romantic so expected great things! Since coming home I have experienced PMS symptoms but it is a week early. I have had a couple of days of clotting/spotting, tender boobs etc but that has now all stopped. My first hopeful thought was - an implantation bleed but now everything has returned to normal I'm a bit worried what that was all about. Anyone else have a clue - my period is due on Mon so I guess I'll find out soon, although my cylce has gone to pot since coming off the pill in Oct. Any advice????

when you said you went away - back to where you both first met... did you have to fly? the reason I'm asking is... my husband and i went away this month. We had a long fight (11 hours) my O was due whilst we where away so we hoped we'd have a honeymoon baby (belated honeymoon - got married September 04) everything seemed to be going good until we got home and I got my period early. Aparently the flight can bring on your period.

Sending you some baby dust************

Thanks for the advice, we only went to France skiing so an hour and a half flight - don't know if the longevity of the flight effects the possibility of delay? It's just unusual as I have irregular periods but I am never ever early I'm always late, anything up to two weeks. Congrats on your recent wedding, we also got married end of last year on Oct 2nd! :p We too hoped for a honeymoon baby as our first chilc Alfie was an engagement baby! We got engaged and celebrated a tad too hard - 2 weeks later we found out we were very unexpectedly pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back