Trying (very hard) to get pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayleigh18

Reaction score
I am 18years old. My partner and I have been trying for only 3months but it worries me because Im not pregnant. U hear about ppl missing one pill and getting pregnant so why isn't it happeneing to me?

hi, im only 19 and i had 3miscarriges before i managed to stay pregnant the only advice i can give is to not think about it, dont stress your self out a few days before you are expecting your period, then before you no it you will be late then pregnant then with a lil baby lol. just take your time relax thats what i done and now im 31weeks :D

3 months is still a very short time. Sometimes it can take 3-6 months from just coming off the pill to get it all out of your system. Try not to worry just yet! You can go to your doctor if you have been trying for two years without sucess, seems a long time I know but it could happen way before then.

It's so easy to get stressed out trying to conceive but I do know from my own experience that getting wound up only crestes stress hormones in your body which make it less likely that it will happen. Take your mind off it not happening by finding ways to relax and soon you will find it will just happen - often when you least expect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back