Tristan Owen Thorpe 23/06/2010

Massive massive congratulations!!!!! He's absolutely stunning, well done to you!

congratulations!!! what a handsome young fellow, he's got such dinstinct facial features already!! which are only going to bloom :love: Riley's got some competition!!! lol. sounded like a pretty pain free labour for you with that gas and air and diamorphine!!! i love diamorphine wish i had it for every pain i have hehe. anyway enjoy him hunni bet you're so happy! shame you can't change your name to happiestmummyintheworld!!!! xxxxxxx

congrats on the birth of your lil un to :) when did give birth hun?
it wasnt totally pain free as of my back lol but after the diamorphine i dont no wat happened to b honest although i felt alot of tuggin down below lol n tristan was placed on me lol. i love the gas an air lol.
your lil un is gorgious hun i think my lil un has a competition lol.
i would it all again for this young man, although i def dont want nemore as im at high risk of OC 90 percent an im very greatful for such a stunning baby who at the min looks like his daddy :D every moment is precious xx

i gave birth to Riley 2 weeks ago today! at 8:26am :)

i know what you mean i'd deffo do it all again too. the pushing was the worst bit but it didn't last long for me. i'm gonna ask for diamorphine next time when i'm in established labour!! sounds like you had a good experience ;)

aww i bet he'll look like you another day too, baby's faces change all the time! every moment is definitley precious :) xxxxx

i would say the easy bit was labour but the hardest was being without him for 3 days when he had to be put down the ne-natal unit was the hardest thing ever i got a hold when he was born an placed on me but after that he was put on the heat bit or something an then when i was put on the ward 2 hours later he stopped breathing and went blue i was sleep they only told me they tried to feed him they took him out of the ward from me straight into antinatal i woke up the next day with him not there :( he was born at 7:44 pm on 23/06/2010. Diamorphine is gud but its scary because your not with it with gas an air u still feel wats happenin with less pain an diamorphine just knocks you out i think cos apperntly i was sleepy which i remember nothing apart from losing alot of blood about 800ml or something. i wud do it all again in heartbeat for me lil man :D labour wasnt as bad as i thought when people said i wud need an epidural i think they were wrong lol.
xx

Thank you for all the lovely comments and thinking of me whilst ive been in the hospital with lil man. were settling well at home now got to see midwife with him today for a check up :) x

from the diamorphine my leg still feels like its a had a gud kick in there is no bruise on there unless its on the outside bearing in mind it was like 11 days ago that i had the injection lol.
The only thing i cudnt stand was when they kept telling me to push my bum down which was difficult an with them tryin to trace the heartbeat of the baby friggin annoying as i wanted to walk round abit on me own without nothing people were so annoying in the delievery room loads of people came in and men docs that i didnt want lol. you no where they say u can have the experiance u want in labour you know you cant lol xx

lmao i know exactly. the midwives lost my birth plan i printed out!!!! and i was hooked up to the heartbeat machines too. everytime i tried to get comfy they would fall off. so annoying!! i was knackered tho so good thing i was sleepy. i liked feeling no pain at all, when it came to me pushing my epidural ran out tho :(:( i felt it all! didn't even have gas and air. xxx

lmao i know exactly. the midwives lost my birth plan i printed out!!!! and i was hooked up to the heartbeat machines too. everytime i tried to get comfy they would fall off. so annoying!! i was knackered tho so good thing i was sleepy. i liked feeling no pain at all, when it came to me pushing my epidural ran out tho :(:( i felt it all! didn't even have gas and air. xxx

Ouch blimey the epidural ran, id go for the diamorphine next time ;) lol x

big congrats, glad you are both doing well :flower:

hes gorg!! yll have to keep updating pics cos they change so much in the early days lol xx

Awwww, bless him! Congratulations!! :) Glad you're both doing well Xx

Oh he is sooo lovely - well done you, so glad he is healthy and well now , what a lovely family X

Wow congrats!! You got time off your pregnancy for good behaviour haha x

awww congrats hun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back