Baby Phoebe 23/11/2006

nikki1306

Reaction score
Well i had my sweep on the monday at lunchtime which didn't go very well and the midwife said that if i did go into labour it wouldn't be down to the sweep beacuse my cervix was still round the back of babies head :( ,by 4pm i started getting pains every 20 mins these carried on till 5am tuesday morning when they were coming every 10 mins and were getting really painful. By lunchtime they had stopped but came back at dinner time every 20 mins again,these carried on through the night and i was so tired and upset. By 8am wednesday morning they were every 10 mins again and so painful i phoned the birthing centre and they wouldn't let me go in because the contractions were not close enough together which really upset me cause the pain was getting really bad :cry: ,anyway by lunch they had stopped again so me,oh and a couple of friends went on a 6 mile walk :lol: ,within an hour of getting back the contractions returned and were 5 mins apart this carried on till about 7pm when they were every couple of mins and they finally let me go to the birthing centre :cheer: ,managed with just gas and air even though i was screaming for pethidine the midwife didn't give me any and she let my gas and air run out which i think she wished she hadn't :lol: .This was deff my most painful labour i just couldn't get into any position i felt comfy in but finally baby phoebe was born after 3 pushes at 3.28am weighing 9lb 10oz and i wouldn't change her for the world :hug: xx

Cheers Budge for posting for me hun :hug: ,thanks everyone for all your kind messages,good luck to all those due soon hope you are all doing well and i haven't missed much and congratulations to all those who have had their babies the same time as me :hug: xx

Gorgeous little princess Nikki!!

Sounded like your labour was quite long winded, but you got there in the end!!

I bet she was worth every second :hug:

aww she is adorable.

3 pushes :shock: sounds good to me. but never going through it i dont know :lol:

i hope i can get through on gas and air

love the name too. been one of my faves :)

shes absolutly gorgeous!!!

3 pushes wow!

congrats hunny!!

the second piccy wat size is that babygrow, im tryin to get an idea of what size newborn is as im having a big bubba!

Cheers girls :hug: ,the pushing bit gets easier with each baby lol it took me 2 hours with my first :D xx

Ah love the pictures of her. Congratulations

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back