Tristan Owen Thorpe 23/06/2010

hes a stunner! Well done hun! :yay: glad to hear hes home where he belongs now. Hope his head is better from the ventouse as well, poor little thing :hug:

Wow he is a stunner - and has a very proud looking mum and dad! Well done you like ladies said sounds like you handled yourself very well in the circumstances xx

Awww hun Well done and your lil man is gorgeous :love:

Straight after birth: I love this pic x

Attachments

• straight after birth lol.jpg
    straight after birth lol.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
He is gorgeous! Well dont you, must have been a shock to go into labour! What hospital did you have him in? I live in Nottingham x

queens medical hospital lol, and it was a shock we only thought we was going to be in and out due to a water infection lol x

hes a stunner! Well done hun! :yay: glad to hear hes home where he belongs now. Hope his head is better from the ventouse as well, poor little thing :hug:

haha yeah the vontouse cant believe he was back to back in the end they said if he was facing downwards and not back to back he wud of slipped out so his head kept going back in so they had to use the vontouse.
I cant believe how i coped to be honest and i cant believe hes here lol x
them niggly pains must of been slow labour? lol x

ps. Has your itching stopped now? hope its all ok x

yeah my itching when straight after birth :eh: i told them that i wasnt itching anymore but still because ive had the baby they got to check my bile acids i think its in few days not sure just to make sure there goin down which im not itchin wat so ever an it feels great lol.
everything is guud thanks hun :D xx

congratulations!!! what a handsome young fellow, he's got such dinstinct facial features already!! which are only going to bloom :love: Riley's got some competition!!! lol. sounded like a pretty pain free labour for you with that gas and air and diamorphine!!! i love diamorphine wish i had it for every pain i have hehe. anyway enjoy him hunni bet you're so happy! shame you can't change your name to happiestmummyintheworld!!!! xxxxxxx

Congratulations honey, i'm so pleased you are both safe and sound. Hope you're settling in at home well xx

congratulations!!! what a handsome young fellow, he's got such dinstinct facial features already!! which are only going to bloom :love: Riley's got some competition!!! lol. sounded like a pretty pain free labour for you with that gas and air and diamorphine!!! i love diamorphine wish i had it for every pain i have hehe. anyway enjoy him hunni bet you're so happy! shame you can't change your name to happiestmummyintheworld!!!! xxxxxxx

congrats on the birth of your lil un to :) when did give birth hun?
it wasnt totally pain free as of my back lol but after the diamorphine i dont no wat happened to b honest although i felt alot of tuggin down below lol n tristan was placed on me lol. i love the gas an air lol.
your lil un is gorgious hun i think my lil un has a competition lol.
i would it all again for this young man, although i def dont want nemore as im at high risk of OC 90 percent an im very greatful for such a stunning baby who at the min looks like his daddy :D every moment is precious xx

i just cant believe we dint no we was 4 to 5 cm dilated almost half way still shocks me lol x

congrats on the birth of your lil un to :) when did give birth hun?
it wasnt totally pain free as of my back lol but after the diamorphine i dont no wat happened to b honest although i felt alot of tuggin down below lol n tristan was placed on me lol. i love the gas an air lol.
your lil un is gorgious hun i think my lil un has a competition lol.
i would it all again for this young man, although i def dont want nemore as im at high risk of OC 90 percent an im very greatful for such a stunning baby who at the min looks like his daddy :D every moment is precious xx

i gave birth to Riley 2 weeks ago today! at 8:26am :)

i know what you mean i'd deffo do it all again too. the pushing was the worst bit but it didn't last long for me. i'm gonna ask for diamorphine next time when i'm in established labour!! sounds like you had a good experience ;)

aww i bet he'll look like you another day too, baby's faces change all the time! every moment is definitley precious :) xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back