Tristan Owen Thorpe 23/06/2010

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
Hey all, well where do i start? lol.
I cannot remember the last post i ever did possibly about me being in pain lol.
On the 20th of june I started to get niggling pains i could handle the usual back ache but it wasnt until the 22nd when the pains got worse at night time i was even looking around for cocodimol something disolvable anything to stop the pain, the pain in my back got worse and kept getting tummy pains and weeing every 10 minutes i thought all this was normal around the stage of 33 weeks, so the next morning we got on the bus to nottingham it only took 10 mins to get there because i was so uncomftable the night before an i was only sleepin every 10 mins after id been toilet so i phoned the hospital and they thought i might have a bad wee infection so they asked me to go in. The first thing they did was put me onto a baby heart monitor thingy and it said i was contracting i didnt feel like i was lol. Because i was contracting they stuck me on the labour ward to check to see how far dilated i was but they wanted to see how far gone i was and i wouldnt let them examine me i just wanted painkillers for my back was killing lol. But in the labour ward they told me to go on gas and air and ITS GREAT I LOVE IT AND ID DEFO USE IT AGAIN haha. So the next minute whilst coming round little from gas n air they said i was 4/5 centremeters dialated bearing in mind id brought nothing with me as they thought it was just a wee infection so i wasnt prepaired and neither was my husband, i wanted to go home and get my stuff i was 34 weeks bang so quite early for me to be giving birth.
Any whoo i must of been in slow labour or something with them niggly pains and also id been to see the consultant i the day before and they said to me the baby was at the top of the brim so he wasnt on his way out then lol.
Anyways hubby had his car parked at the park an ride where we got the bus so he had to get to move the car to the hospital bu then i was handling pain abit but by the time he came back half hour later i was screaming saying my back was killing, i kept telling people to leave me alone as they were tryin to keep the baby monitor on could of smacked them lol. then in the end i got on the bed and asked for the diamorphine in the leg which after that i must of kinda zonked out because i dont know much else although i woke up with a sore mouth due to biting on the gas and air plastic thing i think i broke it lol. scratch on my hands.
Because i was pushing for ages when contracting the babys head kept going back in so they had to put something else to open me up with sterup things aswell and also used the vontouse to help get him out only to find out that lil man was back to back if he was the other way round facing down he would of slipped out but he decided to be a pain lol, they had to cut me abit but the stitching felt like blumin life time but it was right at the edge so its stings bit lol but it didnt after the birth when i went toilet which i was suprised in.
well of only an hour of pushing with gas an air an eventually a diamorphine it was quarter to 8 at night prob the same time stacey was having her baby on eastenders lol on wednesday because i remember being at the hospital when footy were playing (england and they won!!) lol. I would do it all again in a heartbeat for little man woop it was a great experiance for labour. 2 hours after he was born they rushed him to ne-onatal unit because they were going to feed him an he stopped breathing and went blue. heres a pic of our little fighter who was saved by mouth to mouth.
So please welcome Tristan Owen Thorpe to preg forum :D

Attachments

• Little Fighter.JPG
    Little Fighter.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 68
  • Lovely Pic.JPG
    Lovely Pic.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 53
  • Mark.JPG
    Mark.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 54
  • Mark & Tristan.JPG
    Mark & Tristan.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 60
  • Our Stunner.JPG
    Our Stunner.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 60
few more :D x

Attachments

• Proper Cuggles.JPG
    Proper Cuggles.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Our Stunner.JPG
    Our Stunner.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 28
Awe!!!!! How much did he weigh? Are they lettig him go soon or does he need caring for at hosp a while yet? X x x x congrats Hun :yay:

Congratulations! So glad you're home and you're both healthy.

he weighed 4.14 when he was born and hes out of hospital now he was in there for 8 days but were home now :D woop lol. just recovering from the horrid feel of the stitches so im dosing up on painkillers lol. x

Aw yay!!!! Welcome to the world Tristan!!! x x

Aw what a sweetie, glad you're both home safe and sound!

Awe! Yes lots of painkillers hehe!! Congrats Hun he is beautiful x

congratulations!! He's absolutely adorable :) Looks like a very proud daddy too, so pleased for you both :love:

He is gorgeous! Well dont you, must have been a shock to go into labour! What hospital did you have him in? I live in Nottingham x

He is lovely, many congratulations!!!

aw love him, he is so cute! Congratulations hun and well done! Xxx

OMG he is so perfect and gorgeous - you are so brave! I would have been going nuts but it sounds like you handled it like an old pro! Well done massive :hug: xx

congratulations! hes gorgeous chick xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back