Tried - failed. Tried again - achieved!

Its good to hear such enthusiam, so many people judge teenagers on getting pregnant. But deep down everyone is equal, and your body is your own..Me and my partner are trying for a baby, i just on my P right now so we have worked it out when i ovulate. It's our 2nd month of trying and we are really enuthiastic...

Good Luck with all lovely ladies that have concieved and i wish you all the best for your pregnancy and i hope all the TTCers get theres very soon...

:D

Elle'sMumy said:
Hey girls, calm down! :| Congrats babe good luck with the pregnancy. dont worry what hurtfull things people have to say about your age, it comes from inside its called mothers instinct and almost all mothers have it. it comes naturally, although you have a very huge responsibility ahead, you planned this little bundly of joy so by knowing that you obviously want this precious life to feed and love and give unending love to her/him. stop judging girls, i fell pregnant at 15. i was in a long-term relationship and Elle came as a huge shock as i was using birth controll pill but Elle was the best thing that ever happened to me. i had alot saved as a child and worked my ass off with 3 jobs before and while i was pregnant and was lucky and came into a little money to support me and my cherrub, although it was a very sad time i lost my grandad, im sure he was happy the money helped us live pay bills and give Elle the life she diserved. it wasnt much at all, i wouldnt care if it was none, i still had to say byebye to my closest friend. even £50 goes far if u spend your money wisely, you have to when your a mother. My life just went uphill from the birth of my daughter. i moved out and rented for a short while. my parents are very close and love Elle so much its unreal. Her dad never wanted to see her again he was very abusive and i went through alot- we wont go into that, but i protected her moved away and now we live in a beutiful OWNED house, have 2 rentals, and im getting married in 2 months. Elle is the happiest child i have ever known and im so proud i cant wait to give her a sibling early next year. so girls, it can be done nomatter who you are or your age. its the love that you have for your child is what makes u climb mountains for them. i had a tough time but shes worth every second or the pain tiredness and hard work. now im just a stay at home mum and life is prefect. i wouldnt change a thing in the world.

Wow you have done really well chick, u shud be proud of yourself :D Loopykid it doesnt matter how much you want or feel ready for a baby, its nothing to do with age but you are not financially capable of looking after a child, me and my oh get just under £500 a week and we are just about coping trying to pay for everything, you cant rely on your parents, this was YOUR choice not theirs, you should have found yourself a job, and your bf, and find a house, try paying bills, tax, rent all of that, see how you would have coped then. It doesnt matter how much you love your child, you need money to give that baby everything it needs,
nappies
clothes
changing table
bouncer
toys
moses basket
blankets
Imagine how much nappies are going to cost a week considering they can go through up to 8 a day if not more at birth. Thats alot of money going on nappies alone!! Have you thought about all of this. What about your education, wouldnt you have prefered to get school out of the way, get good grades, go to uni??? There is plenty of time to have a child, you are young, why do this now??? Your only a child yourself you should have given yourself time to live life and not have to worry about responsibility, early hour feeds, having to plan ahead everytime you want to do something, finding a baby sitter when you do want to go out, you dont realise how hard this is, you really have no idea what so ever!!!
Anyway im not commenting any more you seem to have decided what you want already, suppose it doesnt matter what anyone says now, whats done is done, i just think it was a daft idea going into such a big commitment without being in a stable situation in the first place :think:

Elle'sMumy said:
Hey girls, calm down! :| Congrats babe good luck with the pregnancy. dont worry what hurtfull things people have to say about your age, it comes from inside its called mothers instinct and almost all mothers have it. it comes naturally, although you have a very huge responsibility ahead, you planned this little bundly of joy so by knowing that you obviously want this precious life to feed and love and give unending love to her/him. stop judging girls, i fell pregnant at 15. i was in a long-term relationship and Elle came as a huge shock as i was using birth controll pill but Elle was the best thing that ever happened to me. i had alot saved as a child and worked my ass off with 3 jobs before and while i was pregnant and was lucky and came into a little money to support me and my cherrub, although it was a very sad time i lost my grandad, im sure he was happy the money helped us live pay bills and give Elle the life she diserved. it wasnt much at all, i wouldnt care if it was none, i still had to say byebye to my closest friend. even £50 goes far if u spend your money wisely, you have to when your a mother. My life just went uphill from the birth of my daughter. i moved out and rented for a short while. my parents are very close and love Elle so much its unreal. Her dad never wanted to see her again he was very abusive and i went through alot- we wont go into that, but i protected her moved away and now we live in a beutiful OWNED house, have 2 rentals, and im getting married in 2 months. Elle is the happiest child i have ever known and im so proud i cant wait to give her a sibling early next year. so girls, it can be done nomatter who you are or your age. its the love that you have for your child is what makes u climb mountains for them. i had a tough time but shes worth every second or the pain tiredness and hard work. now im just a stay at home mum and life is prefect. i wouldnt change a thing in the world.
Wow, that is a very inspirational story, well done! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back