Toys

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
What toys would be good for a nearly 3 month old. I am struggling to find things for her to learn as with her chair she can't reach the toys to touch them! Then theres her play mat which has toys she can't reach and has a flower that moves about that she just watches. I want things that will learn her. Any ideas? x x x

Last edited:
Lucas likes grabbing so any toys with dangly bits are good for him as he can grab them and hold onto them. Any toys with different textures are good for them to explore. When Lucas is in his bouncy chair I put a fabric book on his knee and when he hits it, it crinkles and there are all other textures in it. Anything that is bright and colourful which encourages her to look at and grab and reach would be good. I just sit toys on his belly or on his lap for him to play with. I love Lamaze toys. They are sometimes 3 for 2 at Toys R Us. xx

What toys would be good for a nearly 3 month old. I am struggling to find things for her to learn as with her chair she can't reach the toys to touch them! Then theres her play mat which has toys she can't reach and has a flower that moves about that she just watches. I want things that will learn her. Any ideas? x x x

I got a playmat yesterday that has two different heights...but Avery can't really reach unless she stretches and she ain't for doing that yet, so she just looks at the toys hanging. I take them off and wiggle them at her etc but it'd be great if she could reach, touch, grab and amuse herself so as I could get some "me" time :shakehead:

Avery would rather stare at a crack on the wall than at her toys really :lol:

And I've got to say Shauna...your LO is nearly 3 months!? :shock: Where the heck did that time go!? x

At the moment Sams favourite thing to stare and giggle at is an unopened packet of Tescos newborn nappies! He even stops crying if u put it in front of him! Simple pleasures!

Get some links from asda (£4 a pack) and add them to the toys that she can't reach. Lamaze do some fab toys, as do bright starts. At her age Isla was playing with her crinkle elephant (bright starts) and links.

i was going to suggest lamaze toys to my Lo is nearly 11 months and still loves them!! their great for teething too!! you can get some smaller toys vtech do some a little trumpet and tambourine thing which are good for lo to hold!!

I have links on dales toys so they are hanging and closer to him he loves anything bright!! Early learning has links and alot of noisey rattles x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back