Not interested in toys

Susanne

Reaction score
I'm beginning to get a little bit worried because I keep reading on here about your babies loving their toys, and Samira doesn't really show much interest in anything. She'll lie on her babygym quite happily and she does reach out for the stuff hanging down at her, but put her on a blanket with her toys and she'll totally ignore them. If you hold them up in front of her face she does look at them and gurgle etc, but will not reach for them. I'm sure my older 2 were much more interested in their toys but that age, reaching for them, chewing on them, etc. Do you think I should be worried?

My best friend has a boy 4-5 weeks older than Tyler and he's only just showing an interest now

Charlie only started reaching out to touch things about 2 months ago,.maybe a little less. I wouldn't worry,.have you tried aitting with bright colourful picture books? With Charlie it was the first thing he used to reach out to and was fascinated with me turning the pages x

With 2 older siblings maybe she's getting her stimulation in other ways? I know Bertie's a bit young for toys, he has toys that make noises but if he can't eat it or crap on it he's not interested in anything lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back