Stand alone toys

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
So it's time to trade the mat in! I've decided to get a floor mat but I need to get some toys that aren't hangy toys iykwim? Things he can sit up and play with.

I have a ball that moves but we need more. Any recommendations?

We got a v tech story book the other day. Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

WE love the stacking cups and the stacking rings, he can even put the rings on the base now!! We also have a truck that moves, a few of the bigger lamaze toys like octotunes, rattles etc. Just a few ideas??
xxx

My nephew absolutely loved soft blocks and little cars starting around six months. He could sit there all day whike I stacked the blocks and he knocked them down lol.

Stacking rings, also a walker with a panel v tech or leapfrog, soft books, rattles and empty wipes and paper was a hit.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Fisher price sit and stand giraffe, has a chute to roll balls down

Stacking rings ruby loves them , well she loves chewing them lol xxx

I have a baby Einstein activity caterpillar has 5 different sections and h loves it now at 20mths! Soft blocks, cars and stacking cups are a winner here too! He also loved his keyboard thing you could also tie to a cot from elc.

Stacking rings- £2 in Asda- Ethan loves! My mum and dad bought him the fisher price cookie jar recently- it has shapes in that fit thru the correct hole and it sings if u put them in or out the jar thru the lid! It's 6-36 months so will get a lot of use and Ethan has really taken to that too! X

Angel has that cookie jar too she likes it, plus got loads of toy phones, soft toys that sing etc

Dylan has stacking rings which he loves and a v tech cube that sings tunes that are different for every side. Me and my OH know all the songs off by heart now and it's a little annoying but he loves it! I think I'll look into the cookie jar I think Dylan would love it x

Dylan has stacking rings which he loves and a v tech cube that sings tunes that are different for every side. Me and my OH know all the songs off by heart now and it's a little annoying but he loves it! I think I'll look into the cookie jar I think Dylan would love it x

Lol! The songs for the cookie jar do get annoying toi (there's one for shapes and one for numbers) but u can turn the sound off at least and they can still play with it! Stops it from driving me up the wall! X

Stacking rings- £2 in Asda- Ethan loves! My mum and dad bought him the fisher price cookie jar recently- it has shapes in that fit thru the correct hole and it sings if u put them in or out the jar thru the lid! It's 6-36 months so will get a lot of use and Ethan has really taken to that too! X

I want sick I paid 6 quid for them in mothercare and 2 days later I went to asda to do a shop and they were in fr 2 quid lol xxx

My son loves his cookie jar probably his fav toy. Might have to get the stacking rings he loves that sort of thing

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back