totaly confused!

Doodles

Reaction score
ok so we're taking a not trying not preventing approach for a while, but if we do manage to get pregnant this way, I'd still really like a little girl. Looked for diet advice to aid in concieving a girl but the ones I've found have got foods that apparently make your body hostile to boy sperm, I dont want to make my body hostile to any sperm as, though I'd love a little girl, I'd also be thrilled with another boy, just as long as we get our second child.

so anyone know of a diet that aids in concieving a girl but doesnt kill of boy sperm?

(did any of that make any sense to anyone? lol)

x x

Well my answer would be stick to your normal diet but only DTD before OV.

xx

Sorry but i think that's how all of the plans work - increasing chances of a girl by directly reducing the chances of a boy :)

If you're not too bothered, just have a small preference, then i'd just suggest keeping your fingers crossed ;)

To be honest i'd never thought of it like that before, increasing the chances of one sex by reducing your chances of getting pregnant at all by essentially killing off half the sperm :eh:

they say only have sex when your not on your fertile day as then the boy sperm days but the girl sperm lives on but in my case we dtd on the day of ov and im having a girl so not always true

I don't belive in the diets, as you know, I'm desperate for a girl, I just make sure we don't bd the day of ov. I started off really desperate for a girl but now I just want a baby, I think I would still be a bit upset if it was a boy but I would get over it like I did with my son and now I wouldn't swap him for the world!

The diets do not work, take my word for it, I did it to the book and have 4 boys. This time I am only bd'ing two days before ov and no sooner, fx that works x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back