• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Totally Stressed out!!

Star33

Reaction score
Feeling proper stressed out today, been feeling like this all week but i put it down to the tamoxifen for fertility playing with my hormones. I finished my tablets now & still feel the same. But sighing & huff puffing too.

I thought i would be excited ttc on these new meds but am totally the opposite, it's cause i know it's not gonna work.I know i wont get pregnant, & dont feel like i ever will again. :(

If only you could go the betting shop & do a bet on this kinda stuff i'd be minted, :rotfl:

Last edited:
Hiya Star :)

Sorry that you're feeling so defeated.

I really hope that it does happen for you - and being hormonal is all part and parcel of being a women so maybe it's a good sign? ;)

Ah thanks louise, when it's yourself ttc for such a long time, you think miracles dont happen & only for other people, i'l be ok just one of them days. x

Last edited:
Oh Star this is how i felt this month just totally down and like i didnt even want to ttc or get a bfp!!!
Now i've finished the Clomid and seen its done its part of the job im feeling a little more positive but not totally i can still see my AF waiting for me. Just been reading your signiture and my oh my you have been through it!!! I had a MC at 14 weeks too, although now looking at it i think it was a missed mc because for a couple of weeks i didnt feel pg anymore . I hope things stast working for you x x

Thanks ladies ( Hugs )

Kirsty, sorry to hear of your loss, yeah i lost a little girl & boy, i lost my little girl at 14wks, 12 wk scan she was fine, strong heartbeat & wriggling away & then i had really strong period pain type feeling & my stomach felt very tight, i just knew somthing was not right, so i went for a scan a couple of days later to be told my little girl passed away week 14.

Same with my little boy he too was fine at 12wk scan, i lost all symptoms, never felt sleepy, never felt sick, thought nothing of that, but had a banging headache that would not shift! I phoned the unit & they said to speak to my gp, who then sent me for a ultrasound scan because of my loss at 14wks then i was told the same thing 12wks few days he grew his little angel wings. :(

I have natural killer cells apperantly this is what has caused my pregnancy losses. I have to take prednisilone steriods 5 tablets a day when next pregnant. I have had 2 non sticky pregnancys i.e chemicals, so never got the chance to take the steriods, & now hoping for a big bfp so i can start these steriods & hope these will help to carry my little one full term. xx

Last edited:
Awww sorry to hear you are feeling down and stressed out.

Things will get better and you will get you BFP soon I am sure.

Sending you big hugs

Donna x

Aww thanks donna. Did you get my message the other day about the adoption ?
Are you looking for another agency or have you decided to stick with that one ?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back