Stressed!

SarahCarps2be

Reaction score
Omg I dunno why i feel so stressed out.
It's like the tiniest of things piss me off something chronic.

I work in an office answering the phones and even the phone ringing pisses me off!! Lol

I've finished work now and I still feel really tense and stressed out but I don't know what about!!!? Rant over lol.

Lol I don't wanna keep using that as an excuse ;)

Just feel like a nutter!!!

:rofl: Sounds like me!
Stressed over nothing + a grumpy bitch..
I feel so sorry for my OH hahaa

xx

You should use it as an excuse at every opportunity lol! You will never have a better excuse for being a grumpy so and so!! :D xxx

These damn hormones are a nightmare! I burst into tears earlier because OH was making a fish pie with prawns and was trying to get my to try it when I don't eat prawns! I cried for 20 minutes over prawns!!!

i think perhaps you are just literally a nutter :rofl: just kidding, use the excuse as much as you can, we only get away with it for 9months (6months if you dont tell people early in the pregnancy lol)

pregnancy is a very legitimate excuse for being emotional, grumpy, snappy etc etc etc......
So dont be hard on yourself!!!
I've just spent all of today feeling stressed, emotional, crying and being snappy...all because my doctor was a real cheeky witch to me and did little or nothing for me!!. You'd think people would try not to cause stress or upset to a pregnant lady, but I'm finding things /people/situations more stressful than ever now!!
xx

Like others have said, definitely use the excuse while you can. I know I've been a stressy cow at times and been bitchy for absolutely no reason. Tearfulness is my worst thing, cried for ages a couple of weeks ago because my OH asked me what would happen if the kitten got outside (he's new to cats, and ours are indoor ones) and the thought of him getting outside and being alone and scared just totally set me off.
Go get yourself a nice bubbly bath and have a good dinner and chill out :)

I've been the same the last couple of weeks too! I went to asda the other day to get one of their takeaway curry things and they had none left, and I just felt this ridiculous red mist of rage! I was so stressed out and furious that I would have to go to tesco and that asda had personally inconvenienced me and ruined my evening haha... I actually felt like crying in the middle of the supermarket aisle!

I'm sure its hormones as I've never been so emotional over a curry before! Anyway the tesco one turned out much nicer than the asda ones so it worked out okay in the end :) I've snapped at hubby and my family a few times too, and then ended up feeling awful and really guilty.

Defo a nice tea, hot shower, bed and chocolate are the only options when you feel like that hun! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back