• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

:( Cant cope with this whole ttc anymore

Aww thanks sunbeame & Corrinne ( Hugs )

Sunbeam. I am going to see if i can baby dance on the settee when get + opk Lol!!! somewhere different hey, who knows it might just help ( change of scenary) rotfl! try anything to get a bfp. Gonna swop baths to showers because of the heat & take only folic acid & no progesterone which i took last cyle and last but least forget i am in the 2ww & not symptom spot or test till offical test day. ( My avatar is cute isnt it ) I dont even have a cat you know hahaha. I have a dog, anyone would think i had cats with my last pic being a cat too. I think there cute though little fluffy tigers hehe. Fingers & toes crossed for the 15th hunni. Hope you get your bfp. xxx

Corrinne, bless ya its so hard theres been many of times i have wanted to just give up there & then cause i am sick of the let down every month. My mum says when i do i will get caught, cause i aint thinking about it. Maybe! but i want it soo bad so i cant just stop so soon. March is my deadline. I hope you get your bfp hunni am sure you will, like i have said to others before on here, your time will come, when your little one is made to perfection he/she will be sent to you ;) xxx

Last edited:
Star, I like your thinking for your next cycle! I'm surprised I haven't done some voodoo dancing and chanting to get mine, if there was a fertility boot camp I'd be the first to sign up!

I did it slightly differently, as I have convinced myself I ovulated although I have no proof :) this time all our dtd's I was on top and not in the bedroom! I didn't plan to but at one point I thought this can't be good for my chances as they say legs in the air but I will send my self crazy otherwise!

Fx your new take on it works!

My dog is in my avatar but she had an operation so made her wear a coat last year to keep her warm, she looked super cute but didn't like it!xx

Hey chick
Hope ur ok? There's nothing I can say to make it all better.......but just try to think of all the good things u have in ur life!
U deserve this so much and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed!
Ranting helps get stuff off ur chest and this is perfect place for it
Hope ur ok chin up.....and enjoy ur elephant hope use got a big garden he he
X

Sunbeamer your dog looks super cute in his coat, i had our dog in a pink coat & pink hat with matching scarf last winter when it was snowing. The awwws she got when taking her for a walk, i was well proud rotfl!!
She loves being dressed, i have polar neck jumpers for her & shes not a tiny dog either hahaha. Gotta keep her warm in this winter aint we hey. ;) You know sometimes being on top they say gravity so its bad but i got pregnant yrs back from having sex onec that month on top, i was sick so was not ttc & we had sex when i was feeling better & must of hit the right day to do so, i had sex on top & that was the only time & got pg so i guess gravity worked for us ;) wants sperm is in there, there is no stopping them swimming is there really.
How long is it till you test ? xx

Mrsw84. I seen a fortune teller not long ago who said the exact words you just wrote, reading it freaked me out as it was just like her saying it to me word for word ( just try to think of all the good things u have in ur life! ) Which i do, but it hurts like mad & nothing you have can replace what you have lost i.e pregnancys or a new BFP. Its very hard. LOL!!! A elephant hahaha, dh was only messing ya know hehe.

Thanks for your support girls its been great. xxx

Cd 2 today & i am back on my tamoxifen first day today & 2nd cycle using them. Only this time i am going to be monitered this cycle on cd 14 & given a hcg trigger. Eeek so very pleased today. xxx

Your update sounds really promising this month star, I have my fingers crossed! Hopefully the time will pass quickly!!!

I'm due to test 15th but I don't think there is a bfp for me until next year because oh is working away mon-fri till dec so it really narrows our chances but I'm not disheartened just got to be realistic about it.

Ah that sounds cute, I think ours suffers from the cold in the winter, she will go into boggy water or through snow-she's hardly wrapped in flubber so we are justified in cross dressing our pets!xx

Never say never hun cause you could get your bfp on the 15th fingers crossed.

Also if your dh is working away till december then you still have december so you could get your bfp if not this month next month just in time for new years eve ( My birthday ) hehehe. Will your cycles plan out that way ?

I worked out that if i dont get my bfp again this month then i come on before xmas day & wont be on till just after new years eve so no period over the holiday period :)

Our dog feels the cold so bad, my friends say she is like a human lol!! my fur baby hehe.

Do you have a journal hun ?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back