:( Cant cope with this whole ttc anymore

Star33

Reaction score
BFN again this month. I had a good surge on the tamoxifen brilliant opks, the meds made me ovulate yet here i am still with NO bfp. :wall2:

I just feel like i cant cope its boring me its depressing me every month this ttc.

My mum said yesterday well next month try to forget about it, take the meds & try to not obsess meaning think about this 2ww has it happend has it not.

Its easier said than do though isnt it, when you want it soo bad. :(

My husband tried to make light of the situation yesterday! i said oh i am not pregnant again & he give me a hug & said never mind i will buy you a elephant insted :shock: i know he was making light of the situation cause its so stressfull all this but a bleedin elephant :lol: i didnt know wether to laugh or crack him one lol!

Oh well moaning & dwelling on the situation aint gonna help is it. Sorry for the rant. xx

Last edited:
rant away star you have every reason to be totally peeved and yes its easier said than done not thinking about ttc when you want it so bad, i really hope it happens for you soon chick, hugs xx

:hug: I felt exactly the same as you and I did give up, I really wish I hadn't. You are going to get times when it's like enough is enough but you need to stay positive as much as you can xxxxxxxx

Thanks ladies for all your support. I have just arranged a sperm sample to be done for dh, he had one last july which was normal but things can change so i have asked them to do another one best to be safe than sorry just incase he needs somthing too. Its so hard to give up especially when you want it so bad, but its so stressfull too, cause each month you kind of know what the answer is gonna be come each test day. Total headache. xxx

Last edited:
Ah star, sending you a big hug :)

I know some OHs out there need only look at a lady and she's up the duff!!! I never use that phrase but it just made me chuckle.

I asked OH for a monkey, I could still put one in a pram! It's a long process and I think we just inevitably obsess over it, but your mum is right, my mum says it will happen when we least expect it, then I think well it's never going to happen because I expect it ever time I poas or hope this poas is it.

I think I have even developed a permanent squint I have spent too long looking for lines.

Just keep do what your doing, persevere and hold OH to getting you an elephant! One way or another it will happen xxx

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I didn't have any advice to offer cos I know it sucks, so thought I'd just send hugs xx

sending you a massive hug xxxxx

Hi Lovely
It sucks, its not fair and its a massive emotional rollercoaster.
Youve done well to be sane so far. You can cry scream stamp do anything that lets it all out just so long as you never give up thats all youve got to do. We all know that you should be nursing a baby right now and that it is very hard to have to keep on trying when everywhere women have babies popping out.
Just keep on going and dont give up until all avenues have been travelled.

Big hugs
x Daisy

Ah star, sending you a big hug :smile:

I know some OHs out there need only look at a lady and she's up the duff!!! I never use that phrase but it just made me chuckle.

I asked OH for a monkey, I could still put one in a pram! It's a long process and I think we just inevitably obsess over it, but your mum is right, my mum says it will happen when we least expect it, then I think well it's never going to happen because I expect it ever time I poas or hope this poas is it.

I think I have even developed a permanent squint I have spent too long looking for lines.

Just keep do what your doing, persevere and hold OH to getting you an elephant! One way or another it will happen xxx

Hi sunbeam. Thats true some people only have to look at there OH's & there pregnant, i was one of them people at one time which makes it soo hard now cause its just impossible to get caught after it being to easy to achieve at one time.

I remember saying i would love one of them little monkeys after being on holiday in tenerife & visiting a zoo that had a section full of tiny monkeys, you could go in & hold them they was soo cute. Then that programme thats been showen on tv, my monkey baby, they put nappies on them & all kinds lol. I have never asked for a elephant ever :lol: & wouldnt want one hahaha, i dont know why on earth he come up with buying me a elephant, couldnt afford one any way :lol: mental .. i would rather have a pair of CL shoes than a elephant hehehe.

Thanks for your support hun :friends:

I didn't have any advice to offer cos I know it sucks, so thought I'd just send hugs xx
Thanks sarah :hugs:

sending you a massive hug xxxxx
Thanks hayls :hugs:

We all know that you should be nursing a baby right now and that it is very hard to have to keep on trying when everywhere women have babies popping out.
Just keep on going and dont give up until all avenues have been travelled

Thanks daisy your support has been great :friends:

xxx

Sending big :hug: hun.

Rant as much as you like, your entitled too.
Dont give up hun, you will make it to the end of your journey and it'll have a happy ending. x

Hi star, sorry i've been really busy the last weekso just catching up with eeryone. Sorry you're feeling this way. I'm kinda in the same boat as it's 14dpo today and POAS this morning and bfn...can feel AF on her way. FAILURE for the 22nd cycle. It's such a horrible desperate feeling and I always feel like giving up at this time of the month but come ov time I will be hopeful again. Rollercoaster indeed. Just know you are not alone and anytime you wanna rant, rant away xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi kay kay, thanks for your support hun. Its so hard isnt it, you do feel like giving up but its hard to give up isnt it. I hope our luck turns round & we both get our christmas bfp hun fingers crossed. xxx

Hiya hun. Am not to bad i have had time to get use to my bfn ( been testing since 8dpo ) so i am over it. I just want af to start now hun so i can get back in the 2ww, ( firework has just gone off big bang made me jump ) ROTFL!!!

I am wondering wether to do somthing different this month, where as i would bed every other day on the run up to ovulation, i might just bed the 2 days of positive opk & thats it that week. I might bed the week after af to give dh his pleasure but then leave it till i do get my positive opk, so the sperm is stronger & its not a chore! if that makes sence.

The do a day miss a day! is kina like a chore, & when you dont have sex for a while its better isnt it than having it every other day. ( If that makes sence )

xx

Last edited:
It does make sense. I was laughing about it with the GP as we normally aim for every other day and OH is often relieved when AF shows so he can have a break :lol: Its bloody hard to fit it in with me working my shifts and OH doing nights.
Atm, I'm just going with the flow until weve seen the GP again and get referred.

You could always try something different, you never know it may work. x

Hi hunni. Cd1 today come on af late last night. I am gonna try some new changes this month, never know it could work. xx

Star your avatar pic is super cute!

Sorry the witch got you but I agree there is still opportunities before Crimbles!

What are you going to do differently? I have been taking my vitamins I'm pretty sure I ovulated the beginning of this month so going to test on 15th. Not holding out hope, I have had lots of pains last few days but symptom spotting just makes me confused!

Hope you both get bumper bfps off Santa!xx

AHHHH Little star....so sorry to hear you are down, you have been such a support on here, but i do know exactly how you feel.
I cant bear to try again at the mo , as I cant bear to have the let down.
Just keep on going hun, thats all you can do, your body can do it, and you will get there, when its right. hugs.xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back