Took a pregnancy test yesyerday with one faint line and one strong line but....

denise33

Reaction score
Sorry i am new on the forum and not sure if i am in the right part.

I took a test yesterday and had a faint line and one strong line,(that was cheap test i picked up) which i assumed positive, but today i took another test and diffrerent brand and now its negative.This one was clearblue
So now i am confused if i am pregnant or not?
Any ideas or comments would be great
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Denise, Welcome to the forum, yes I think you have posted in the right section,as your not sure, just actual BFP posts they keep out of TTC section.

When was your period due? and did you take both tests with First morning wee?

Hi Denise, Welcome to the forum, yes I think you have posted in the right section,as your not sure, just actual BFP posts they keep out of TTC section.

When was your period due? and did you take both tests with First morning wee?

Hi

It was due on the 22nd april, I took the first test after i had a drink yesterday and todays one was a first morning pee without a drink.
I am just assuming its a negative:eh:

Last edited:
I think clear blues are known for false negatives if it's early on

im in the same boat hun...

i took 5 tests and they were all very faint positives, im due on today and i got a little darker line, but when i took a CB yesterday it was negative...

Very confusing.

I hope you get your BFP hun xx

im in the same boat hun...

i took 5 tests and they were all very faint positives, im due on today and i got a little darker line, but when i took a CB yesterday it was negative...

Very confusing.

I hope you get your BFP hun xx

Thank you and good luck to you as well

when are you going to test again??

ive got a CBdigital calling my name upstairs but im too scared to use it incase its another negative, even tho i got a faint positive on my strip test this morning..

OH is calling me a fud for not keeping my FMU lol

when are you going to test again??

ive got a CBdigital calling my name upstairs but im too scared to use it incase its another negative, even tho i got a faint positive on my strip test this morning..

OH is calling me a fud for not keeping my FMU lol

Lol, I am not sure when to it again, i don't fancy having another negative lol. Plus i have drank loads since half seven this morning haha.

You should brave it lol you never know, if you do go for it let me know how it goes.

lol i had a long lie this morning so my FMU was only 2hrs ago so im going to wait a bit longer or maybr try and hunt out another test if im lucky enough.

i really do hope you get a BFP hun....maybe you should bit the bullet? have you not got any cheapo tests?? x

lol i had a long lie this morning so my FMU was only 2hrs ago so im going to wait a bit longer or maybr try and hunt out another test if im lucky enough.

i really do hope you get a BFP hun....maybe you should bit the bullet? have you not got any cheapo tests?? x

Not now i used the last one yesterday that gave me the faint line result. It could be dodgy I only paid a £1 for it haha. and the one todat cost me £8 odds.

hmmm its a tricky one.

OH has told me to just go for it and then buy more later today if need be, but im not sure i can stomach seeing a negative lol.

cant you get one from the supermarket? x

hmmm its a tricky one.

OH has told me to just go for it and then buy more later today if need be, but im not sure i can stomach seeing a negative lol.

cant you get one from the supermarket? x

I could nip down to the local shops and get one, but i think the amount i have drank will affect it lol.
I am in the same boat as you not wanting another negative lol. So are you going for it?

yeah ive done it and it was a negative...

GRRRRRR

but i did only just wake up 2hrs ago so its mayb diluted, fingers crossed.

nip down to the local and get one, we are itching to see!!

yeah ive done it and it was a negative...

GRRRRRR

but i did only just wake up 2hrs ago so its mayb diluted, fingers crossed.

nip down to the local and get one, we are itching to see!!

Sorry to here that just hope its diluted and gave you a false result.

I am now curious what my results are going to be but i have had about 20 cups of tea lol, so i think mine will come negative again.

I might do another one in the morning. This is starting to get addictive to see what the real results are haha.

i loe superdrugs own tester not to pricy and pics up really wel good luck to you both xx

I took another test this afternoon, the same one as yesterday and that has a two lines but the other very faint, even more confused now lol

well sounds like a very early bfp to me wait a few days then take another test hcg hormone doubles every day so you should get a strong line in a few days xxx

I have never had a BFP but most of the ladies on here would say that false positives are very rare and any line no matter how faint is a positive - you could try posting a photo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back