Too early for December testing?

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
Does anyone else have ridiculously long cycles and therefore misses November testing like me? :cry:

Unless the Agnus Castus works a miracle and knocks my cycle down by about 2 weeks then I don't think I'll OV until 3 week of Nov and then can't test until second week of Dec :-(

Anyone else in this situation?

x

Meeeee. I don't test, just wait for af.... but I'll be ov'ing mid Nov too so wouldn't be due next af till dec. You're not alone xx

Phew, I'm not alone! It's so frustrating pretty much missing a whole cycle!
Really hoping the AC sorts me out!
Lots of baby dust for you Sarah x
:dust::dust::dust:

There is no harm in creating a december test thread if it will make you feel better, or even better prompting someone to make one for you.

Just be warned that the xmas thread has to be super special :shock: Christmas graphics and everything!

Change this topic title to "Someone start a December testing thread please!".

There is normally a couple of people itching to start a testing thread but someone always ninja's it lol

It's supposed to be lucky too - what do you think got Flopsy pregnant... she was still a virgin when she got her BFP :oooo:

Last edited:
and for you! I thought about trying the AC aswell, but my OH didn't like the miscarriage risk it carries if you use it after u have ov'ed - we are trying the mega relaxed approach now so wont be testing for ov. Going to try diff vitamins this month just for a change...I know, I'm so jealous of people with shorted cycles. xx

It's so frustrating that you miss out like that. I started the November thread in about the second week of October because I knew when I was going to test and I was hoping to give myself something to look forward to.

I don't mind who starts the threads, I wouldn't start the December one myself because I started the November one and it's nice if everyone gets a shot. Looking back some of them have been started way way at the beginning of the month before and others have been started right at the end, so it just seems to be whenever someone gets to it. Perhaps we should set up a rota. ;)

There is no harm in creating a december test thread if it will make you feel better, or even better prompting someone to make one for you.

Just be warned that the xmas thread has to be super special :shock: Christmas graphics and everything!

Change this topic title to "Someone start a December testing thread please!".

There is normally a couple of people itching to start a testing thread but someone always ninja's it lol

It's supposed to be lucky too - what do you think got Flopsy pregnant... she was still a virgin when she got her BFP :oooo:

Louise - quick! Check it's ok, I'm scared now :-( x

and for you! I thought about trying the AC aswell, but my OH didn't like the miscarriage risk it carries if you use it after u have ov'ed - we are trying the mega relaxed approach now so wont be testing for ov. Going to try diff vitamins this month just for a change...I know, I'm so jealous of people with shorted cycles. xx

I'm just using the AC for the first 14 days of my cycle, then I will start again if/when my AF starts next cycle. There are some really great threads on here about how effective it can be and lots of people got their BFPs after using it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back