Tonight I will be having

Emma58

Reaction score
A hot and spicy curry.

We are going to an Indian restaurant tonight and I'm going to see if a bit of spicy food gets things moving. I'm in a really foul mood today and just want the little guy out. I ache, keep getting twinges down below my back hurts am I am fed up!

If it doesn't make him move it might solve my constipation problem :lol:

hope it works hun! its got get one or the other moving really :lol:
x

:rotfl: I hope so!

God i'm starving now..

Wonder how hot I dare go :think:

oh go for the hottest they do, if you dont and nothing happens you'll wish you had :wink:

I have been wanting a curry for weeks.

Come to think of it it was Thursday night this week when I made a Tikka Masala and I had the back pains later on in the night :D

Vindaloo here i come

apparently Phall is the hottest or Goan Vindaloo? OH just said.

I dont eat curry, unless its cold :lol:

I have been trying currys for the last 2 weeks and they havent worked.. I had a pepper and chilli rice the other week and it burnt all my mouth.. never started anything off...
We are having another curry tonight but i am not getting my hopes up on it... lol

I tried a Phall once ages ago I could even swallow it, it was so hot I don't know if I dare do that to the boy :shock:

Emma58 said:
I tried a Phall once ages ago I could even swallow it, it was so hot I don't know if I dare do that to the boy :shock:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
that sounds awful!! it would turn you inside out though, if you could just swallow it :rotfl:

Tillytots said:
Emma58 said:

that sounds awful!! it would turn you inside out though, if you could just swallow it :rotfl:

I was going to put something else but it's really rude so i won't :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Swallowing the other might work as well though :rotfl:

I'll resort to that if he curry doesn't work :lol:

i just had one but rushed it cos leah was due to wake up and now i feel :puke: :puke:

I love curry but I just can't eat them. They really make me have an upset stomach and set off really bad reflux.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back