Due date is finally here !!!!

Gemma & Jake

Reaction score
Well it is finally here and I am hoping my baby decides to put in an appearence very soon as I am getting so fed up. I was so tearful yesterday as I was so bored and I dread to think what I will be like if I go more than a couple of days over. I will be ok today as I have my little brothers birthday party to go to and tonight we have got fireworks and we are going for an Indian ( hot curry for me!!!!). Anyway I will keep you all updated and hopefully something will happen soon. My midwife said she will not do a membrane sweep until I go 10 days over which will hopefully not happen.
:D

HAPPY DUE DATE!
Hope things start moving along for you very soon :hug:

1 week till my due date :cheer: ,i wonder who will have their baby first out of us 3 :think:, enjoy your curry hun :hug: xx

I know how you feel chick. Ive sorted everything out, bought everything ...all I need now is baby to arrive.

Wish it was me next :(

Gemz I know exactly how you feel, yesterday I was such a grump that I was getting on my own nerves!! I don't feel any little twinges and reckon I am going to be in for a long wait, the thought of which gets me down. I know baby will come when she is ready, but I am such an impatient person at the best of times - hot curry for me tomorrow as well. Good luck to us all this week!! Eblinx how are you staying sane?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back