Curry

Jayjay027

Reaction score
I've hated most curry all my life. I can eat pasanda and korma because they are very mild, but anything else has always been a massive no no for me.....until last night!

Recently I've craved hot and spicy dip etc, which is mad for me because I normally hate any spicy food, but last night I NEEDED a curry chip. I couldn't cope unless I got one. Hubby was so amazed he took a photo of me eating it lol.
But I need one again :(
Is it awful if I eat another curry chip tonight?

I try to be healthy throughout the day, I had boiled eggs and toast for breakfast, then had a packet of strawberries and 6 petit filous at lunch time (they are so addictive) - so I feel I deserve my curry chip now. Still can't believe I'm wanting curry this badly lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Try making your own hon, much healthier if you make things from scratch.

I've been putting various spices in everything, chilli in my stir fries, cayenne pepper in my soup, I'm enjoying things a bit nippy.

You know that means it's a boy jayjay? ;) :p xx

Last edited:
I've been convinced its a boy since I got my BFP lol. Looking forward to finding out for definite next month. Will be interesting to see if A) I'm THAT in tune with my instincts and B) the cravings rumours are all true lol. X

I've been convinced its a boy since I got my BFP lol. Looking forward to finding out for definite next month. Will be interesting to see if A) I'm THAT in tune with my instincts and B) the cravings rumours are all true lol. X

I'm looking forward to finding out both of those things (as well as 'the way you carry' rumours and so on) too jayjay but I've still got 5 months to wait :p

When's your scan? Next month seems awfully late, mine is in a fortnight xx

I usually love curry, chilli, anything spicy, but so far in this pregnancy just the thought of spicy food makes me shudder and gag, and i'm having a boy! I'm having the same cravings with him that I had with my daughter though.

I'd say just go for it with the curry, it sounds like you're eating healthily anyway, and from my experience cravings come and go so next week you might fancy something completely different! :)

I just made sweet potato curry. Healthy and so yummy!! Good job it's healthy cos I'm about to have a moment alone with Ben and Jerry!!

Leesey, my scan is 3rd April - I'll be over 21wks by then :( seems like an age away!

Babyelmo - I suppose ur proof that the cravings rumours aren't true lol.

Spammy - can u share that recipe with me please? Lol

X

I used to love anything spicy - especially curries and nandos chicken with loads of spice but since the beginning of this pregnancy i have been completely off anything remotely spicy and it turns out i'm having a girl - so maybe there is something in the cravings!

Ooh spammy can you pm me the recipe too is it very spicy though as I'm a Bit of a wuss and only eat a Korma!

I have been exactly the same! I hate indian food... never ever liked it. Yet when ou rnew Indian opened the other day i made OH go and get me one straight away... and it was lovely! It was only a korma so very mild... but i really want spicey!

No problem honey!!! Have Forwarded it on for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back