Had/ Having a scare tonight

emmie

Reaction score
At about 8.30pm i was just sitting on the sofa reading a book and watching top gear and i came over sooooooo dizzy and lost control of my body and felt really sick and panicy so i rang the delivery suite as i thought it might be my blood pressure and they just said keep sitting down and take a couple of paracetamol and to ring back if there is no change within an hour.

I am now feeling a bit better but not 100% i am now having bump pains and back ache has returned, i think im going to ride it out tonight as i have a midwife appointment tomorrow anyway.

I just got so scared when it happened i thought something was happening to bubs :( He is now moving like crazy (more than usual) so i know hes ok in there.

I spoke to soon i am now getting really dizzy again :(

hope your ok hun
id give the hozzie a ring again and go up there

why would paracetamol stop you feeling sick & dizzy?!
hope you're ok hun, keep us updated :hug: :hug:

Just had some coco pops and i am feeling a bit better.

I hate feeling like this i just go into panic mode thinking the worst. :cry:

I have no idea why they said take paracetamol as i didnt have a temprature or have any pain. :?

Just counting down the hours until midwife apt tom at 2.30 now so she can put my mind at rest.

I can tell i worried myself as i have a dodgy tummy again now my body is way to sensitive :(

I think you need to get to bed, and rest for a while.........

Hope you feel much better tomorrow :hug: :hug:

Take paracetomol? The NHS "we dont know what it is so take two paracetomol and call us back" excuse :roll:

Sounds like it may be your blood pressure, hope the MW can shed some light on it today and that you feel better :hug:

I was gonna say about the bloody pressure (maybe a bit low)

Good luck with he midwife appointment hun. YOu cant go into labour as you are my text buddy!! (Hennaly... you'd best be ready for me as back up!)

Claire x

hi peeps

well didnt get much sleep last night but i didnt have anymore dizzy spells, glad thats over it really scared me.

my appointment is at 2.30 so will update you when i get back.

emmie said:
hi peeps

well didnt get much sleep last night but i didnt have anymore dizzy spells, glad thats over it really scared me.

my appointment is at 2.30 so will update you when i get back.

Good luck hun!

Claire x

That will make you feel better once you tell the midwife...hope she can tell you whats going on! :hug:

good luck at your appointment.... :hug:
was maybe low BP or maybe low blood sugar? hope you're ok now though :)

I too get a funny tum when I get worked up or nervous.... get silly crampy poo pains :(

well it wasnt my usual midwife as she was on holls but she didnt have any advice about last night, she took bp and everything was ok with that, she said i have a slight bit of protein in wee but nothing to worry about. So i suppose its just a see if it happens again. I have another apt next monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back