Curry

Nicky_Jones

Reaction score
Tonight I am planning on forcing myself to eat a hot curry. I don't like hot food normally and if we have an indian I would normally has a Pasanda or a Korma. So what do people recommend as being best to try and stop our LO being quite to comfy in me that she doesn't want to come out. Any "guaranteed" dishes that have worked for anybody?

Thanks

I tried that hun with my second,i had a madras as i wasn't gonna go any hotter :shock:,she was still 2 weeks late :(

i think you can try EVERYTHING but baby has a date set and it won't come till its ready! :cheer:

i tried the hot curry last friday... it was that hot i was getting annoyed eating it.... i've had hot mouth but this one really hurt... doidn't do anything... made me visit the loo a few times the next day... :oops: :oops:

i was told to have a hot curry, a hot bath and some hot sex.... but to tell you the truth... i don't fancy any of it.. baby will come when ready and it's just not ready yet for me.
x

My friend was 5 days overdue and her midwife told her to eat X lacs, 5 hours later her contractions started and was in labour the next day :shock: don't know if it was that, that brought it on but hey i think it worked for her :wink: lol the worst that can happen is you end up pooing alot :rotfl:

What is X lacs? I have googled it and come up with a blank?

It comes in a chocolate bar form doesnt taste to bad and you can get it from the chemist but would advise talking to your midwife first of course ! :D

Thanks - found it in Tesco's ex-lacs. It said to consult the doctor on the back. I wonder if I can get that sort of advice over the phone to save him a whole appointment?

I had a Madras curry last night and nothing has happened yet so I guess that didn't work. I was reading in the Mothercare booklet thing I was given when I was there last that somebody was reckoning that Lobster was good for kick starting the pregnancy. Don't know if there is anything in it as I haven't seen any other mention of it but it is a great excuse to have lobster tonight. :D. The question is does not eating cold seafood still apply at this point in the pregnancy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back