Told I was in menopause

WOW!! congratulations, my heart went out to you when you got the news before! i'm so so so happy for you xxxx

p.s - massive welcome back! xx

Wow Gem! I was thinking of you the other day, wondering how you were doing. So chuffed for you hun, that's amazing! :yay:

Hope all goes well at the Doctor's! x x

OMG!!! :shock:

I could not have come on to better news!! I was only thinking about you the other day!

Huge congratulations Hun!!

I'm sooooo pleased for you, I was going to say I hope you have a sticky bean but it sounds like you already have one, best of luck with the scan.

xxx

Last edited:
OMG this made me so happy!! I remember you telling us your news last year and I was so sad for you and thought about you from time to time. I am SO happy for you :yay: and have everything crossed for you. OMG that is fabulous news yippeeee! Yes - never give up!!! xxxx

ok heres the update....

Laid down on bed in docs office and she said "errrr how havent you noticed that" I laughed and just said that I thought I had put on weight with all the hrt I was on and that I had been to see her and she didnt know either. A point well made I think. She reassured me that she thinks the baby will be fine even though I took hrt, I dont drink or smoke so Im in with a chance there. She thought I could be 18 weeks!!!!!!!

Yeah shocked! Shes trying to arrange a scan and will call me at lunchtime to let me know when it is, shes a bit worried as I am quite far gone

the loveliest messages from your girls have just made everything even better thank you so much. You remembered me, Ive thought about you guys loads and whats happening with you invididually.

Im having a bit of a tear xxxx

Woweee 18 weeks :) Amazing little miracle baby! Am hoping and wishing and praying for you xxx

O.............M.........G!!!!!!! I literally just spat my tea across the room when I saw this!!!!!:shock::shock::shock:
This is incredible news Gemini I can't believe it. I remember how sad it was when you told us about the menopause but 6 months later here you are announcing a BFP ..... It's just fantastic news hun your own little miracle!! :) I can't wait to find out how far gone you are xxxxxxx

18 weeks......wowee.....your have such a beautiful scan picture hun :love:

Over the moon must be an understatement :)

I joined November last year & think you were just coming to the end of posting with everything you had going on, I was in tears when I read your posts. I remembered your picture from back then & read your most fantabulous news straight away when I saw your announcement & I felt all warm inside, I'm just so happy for you

xxxx

WOW thats an amazing post. Well done, congrats and hope all is well xxx

Awwww wow what a Brill post this is!! Huge congratulations Hun x

Wow, what an amazing story. Can't believe you could be 18 weeks already!! Can't wait to hear about your scan. Huge congratulations xxx

Congrats hun, that is amazing news, good luck at the doc's x

18 weeks oh my word!!!!! That is awesome lovely lady :yay:
Baby will be totally fine - it is meant to be :love:
xxxxx

I remember reading the post where you told us about the menopause and I was heartbroken for you, I couldn't believe it when I seen this in BFP section, I am completely over the moon for you, you so deserve it xxx

Wow Gem, 18 weeks!! So chuffed for you, this has made my day! :yay:

x x x

Last edited:
Awww hun I've just read this and so chuffed for u. :) indeed what a lovely surprise :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back