menopause

muddles

Reaction score
hi just thought i would let ppl know that after going through all my blood tests at doctors im not pregnant...............in stead i have just been told im going through the menopause and have been given HRT which i find scary at 28 years old so the thought if having no children and never to be pregnant is sad for me the worst is im never gonna hear those special words "mummy"................ :( ..................but im a great auntie i guess that counts for something. :wink:
i would like to say that i wish u all luck those who are pregnant and those of you who are trying i wish u loads of fairy dust to make baby dust guys keep up the good work :) i shall pop in still from time to time to see the message board xxxxx

muddles, that is so sad. I hope you are alright, cos 28 is very young for the menopause. U sound like ur having fun at being an auntie, as you can always give the kids back when u want!!!lol
take care
xx

yeah jenny im kinda trying to pull myself together after always waiting and wandering if im gonna be a mumto hear that did kick me down quite low :cry: but life goes on there is a reason for everything im sure......... good luck with testing hun :D let me know how u get on xx

Hi

My friend went through early menopause in her early 20s. She is now 30 and has a beautiful 4 month old son. There is hope.

Best wishes

kim thats real nice to hear thanks for that little bit of hope im sure ur friend was really shocked as me when she found out but thanks ever somuch :D

Yes my friend was shocked, but not as shocked as when she discovered she was expecting!! It's amazing what the doctors can do nowadays.

Let us know how you are getting on

Muddles,
I'm so sorry to hear your news. It's heartbreaking but as Kim says there is hope for the future. Have you been given advice about what to do next? Were your last couple of periods irregular or strange?
You're in my thoughts.
S

hi s
well im on hormone treatment now they havent gave me anymore advice just got my medication.......
i guess if i asked they would tall me anything i need to know not sure really but feel bit distant to it all at moment my partner is struggling to come to terms with it as well and this has caused us bit of rift between us too ..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back