Toiletries

Mamafy

Reaction score
I'm starting to gather things for my hospital bag. In theory I only have 14 weeks before things can get rough for me :( So I have no choice in being prepared!

Do you pack mini/sample size toiletries or full size?

I have been to Primark and got the little travel bottles and tubs you can get as they are only £1 for a pack and ive filled them up with the stuff i already have. (cleanser, toner ect...)
Then i have the mini bottles of shampoo, body wash and toothpaste as that was easier. Has saved loads of space :)

I have been to Primark and got the little travel bottles and tubs you can get as they are only £1 for a pack and ive filled them up with the stuff i already have. (cleanser, toner ect...)
Then i have the mini bottles of shampoo, body wash and toothpaste as that was easier. Has saved loads of space :)

Great idea hun, it would be good for makeup too :D

I'm gonna be buying the travel bottles from Primark aswell! Last time I didnt even have a hospital bag packed and my mum made it look like I'd moved in :/ hahaha

I've packed some of the wee samples that came with the bounty packs, tesco baby club, sainsburys baby club etc. Unfortunately it means I've packed extra too!

I went into superdrug and got all the mini sized ones. Mainly because Im lazy and couldnt be bothered to sqeeze things into smaller bottles lol. I even got little mini toothpaste. Didnt get the mini toothbrush though :( I just got 2 for 99p. One for me, one for fob :D x

I got small ones too. I just know I'm gonne forget my toothbrush. I forget it everywhere I go!

I will be going to Asda to get minis - they have a great selection in my local one which is a superstore :)

I took mini stuff last time to save space for all the chocolate I wanted to pack for middle of the night feeding!!! Yum!!! xxx

i took mini toiletries in with me just because they are convinient and take up less room in your bag :)

I got small ones too. I just know I'm gonne forget my toothbrush. I forget it everywhere I go!

We're buying new toothbrushes to pack so we dont have to think of it when we're ready to go to hospital. I always forget too! And theyre such a ripoff in the hospital shop. I was going to buy new shampoo/showergel etc for the same reason and so that I wouldnt need any new stuff in the first couple of months with LO but didnt think about how much space that would take up. Might have a think about the minis. Good idea!

Aww bless you hun, hopefully it might be a bit later for you this time, but I guess its best to be prepared. I've got travel sizes of things rather than full sizes. I flew long haul with virgin atlantic last year and in the goodie bag thing there were travel toothpaste, toothbrush amongst other things so i've put them in too x

Tiny thats a brilliant idea about the toothbrush and paste - Ill be doing that one! x

I was really cheap. I'm using this set of mini things that someone bought for mum when she had her stroke :lol: She never opened it as I'd already been out and bought her all the stuff she usually uses, plus minatures wouldn't have done any good since she was in for 10weeks!
Only thing I've done is bought some new make up bits as I didn't wanna take my messy, tiny bit left eye liners etc in. ( having pro photos done by a friend shortly after the birth and wanna lok fab :lol: )

Mini bits as only intend on being in a day.... wishful thinking maybe but DH can always bring me anything more in I need... :flower:

I only have little ones too. I do not intend on being there long, LOL! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back