I've packed my bag!!

beckyboo1

Reaction score
Yes ladies- you read that right I've actually packed my hospital bag. Just got a few bits to put in last minute (snacks, book, etc) but apart from that think I'm all done

Managed to get it into one small suitcase, used the changing bag for pips stuff and have a plastic bag to leave in car with some extra bits in for just in case (another pack of maternity pads and more nappies

Here's what I've got in-let me know what I've missed!!

Knickers (Inc disposable ones)
Money
Pair socks
Nightie for labour
Nightie& dressing gown for after
Maternity pads
Nursing bra
Breast pads
Toiletries
Hair brush and bobbled
Little bit of make up
Towel
Lip balm
Bikini (hoping to get in water)
Maternity notes and red book
Camera
Book

Also have a little list of things that need to go in last minute- phone charger etc

For pip I have

Bodysuits and sleepsuits
Scratch mitts
Nappies
Cotton wool and small pack of wipes
Muslin cloths
Blanket
Outdoor sleepsuit/pram suit

Ok what have I forgot!!!!

Pack another nightie/set of pj's, the blood loss can be quite a lot hun xxxxxxxx

Good stuff!

How about going home outfit?

BB got spare pair of pjs in plastic bag that's staying in car-didn't want to put too many on bag to take in to hospital

Oops forgot to add going home outfit or me to list but I have one!! Not in bag but hung it and it's on my list of last minute bits to put in

TOR told you I'd do it!

I am impressed, mine still isn't properly finished, though I don't suppose it would be a crisis if I went in to labour now, the essentials are there.

That's what I figure. I can love without snacks and drinks from home if I went into labour

Beckyboo1 a little hat for pip, hospitals can be a bit funny if they haven't got one x

Got a hat too!! Ha looks like I've done better at packing than Actually writing down whats gone in the bag!!

So pleased with myself and my mum and dad are finally back in the country today after nearly 4 weeks today so I'm ready for pip now!!

I have the bag down from the loft now so am right on your tail!! lol Put a few things out on the bed so it WILL be done by Sun!!! My lovely hubby put shelves up in the nursery today as well so am spending tomorrow finishing that - so excited!!!

Yeah Helen we are nearly ready for our babies to come!'

Pics of nursery please xx

I have the bag down from the loft now so am right on your tail!! lol Put a few things out on the bed so it WILL be done by Sun!!! My lovely hubby put shelves up in the nursery today as well so am spending tomorrow finishing that - so excited!!!

Naughty helly!! Get your bag packed laydee :)

Lol, I know, they keep texting from work telling me to get it done!! The thing is, not one baby in our family has EVER arrived early so I think I'm assuming bubs will be late, so going to get the shock of my life if I go into labour anytime soon!!!

Helly I'm the same all babies in our family have been late so I will literally poop myself if pip cones early!!

I'm going to go through mine again today. Got nothing else to do lol but might go to mothercare world and see if I can find another going home outfit :D

I went to Ikea yesterday with my mum and then we nipped to Mamas and Papas and basically had to walk away empty handed - it was gutting!! I just refuse to buy any more beige or white for team yellow baby!!! I did point out a load of cute boy and girl clothes to my mum though so when bubs comes I'm hoping she'll nip back over for me!!!

BB I got a leaflet thru for mothercare with a discount code for 10% off everything when I get back in will post it

And all clothing is buy one get one half price at the mo x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back