Anyone else got their bag packed already...31 weeks??!!

I'm at the list stage now but just starting to get it all put together - i'm planning on gathering everythin i need and then finding a bag or two big enough to put it all in :p

Early days for me too but mine are all packed - MIL scared me the other day telling me that a friend of hers went into labour at 31 weeks so I thought it wouldn't hurt to get them packed just in case! Here's what's in mine...

My Bag
Toiletry/Wash Bag with miniture toiletries in
Hairbrush/comb, Hairbands etc
Makeup Bag
Nighties with front opening x 3
Underwear
Maternity Pads & Disposable Knickers (sexy :wink:)
Breast pads
Travel Hairdryer - although will probably just end up shoving my hair back!
Mags/Book
Warm Socks for labour
Handheld fan for labour
Lipbalm
Slippers
Anti-bacterial Gel & wipes
Blank thankyou card for midwifes
Notepad & pen so I can write down reminders for my journal

Baby's Bag
4 x vests
4 x babygrows
2 x Bibs
2 x prs scratch mittens
Muslins
Hooded Towel
Cotton Wool for washing baby
Blanket
Nappies
Going Home outfit

Just need to add in some going home clothes for me, going to wait and see how cold it is first! Also nearer the time will pick up some snacks to throw in for us both in case I have a long labour and get hungry. Made sure OH knows he needs to grab both bags to take to the hospital plus the all important car seat! x x

Meggymum - that is such a lovely idea buying your OH something to open on the day :) x x

I've packed pretty much everything I can for me so far, baby's stuff isn't sorted though. I know I'm have an elective section so I know what I need based on my previous sections so not been too difficult. Just wanted my bag ready as when I had Ethan at 30 weeks I had nothing with me. My hubby had to fetch the little bits I had bought! Wanted to be ready in case she had to delivere early based on the growth scans I'm having. It will all be fully packed by my 34 week growth scan and I'm taking it in the car to my scans just in case x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back