Toilet Trips At Night

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
Weird question but how many times through night do you wake up for the toilet...im waking up like every 2 hours!!! When i think i need a big pee i dont pee as much as i thought i would? anyone else get that? Midwife said thats just pregnancy.xx

I always wake up for a pee an hour after falling asleep, even though I always go before getting into bed! Then thats it until I wake up. My night time pee's are always tiny too even though I wake up busting! lol

xxx

i believe ive been quite lucky and only tend to get up once for a wee! sometimes twice but i know some people really have issues and get up looooaaaddsss. one of those things :) x

I get up quite a bit and like you when I go hardly anything comes out - it's so annoying!! I mentioned it to midwife as wondered if it was a sign of urine infection but they tested me and it was fine - so it must be baby pressing on my bladder xx

im the same every 2 hours although sometimes i ahve alot as if havent been to loo for ages. lol. odd. xx

As long as I go the loo before bed I don't need to get up at all. Only once or twice a week will I have to get up. Hopefully this won't change x

I wake up bursting but I'm really bad and try to get to sleep again without going. Once I'm up it's hard to get back to sleep.
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far I'm only waking up once to pee, typically anywhere between 3:30 and 6:30. I've really cut back on the amount of drinking I do before sleep, which seems to be helping so far.

I wake up bursting but I'm really bad and try to get to sleep again without going. Once I'm up it's hard to get back to sleep.
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I do this too Pinky!! X

im hardly up either in the night. mainly up with pains in my knees or my hips lol would rather be peeing lol

For me it got worse during the later stages of pregnancy, when baby is squashing down on bladder.

I was up and down to the toilet every hour and half, for about the last 3 months of pregnancy. I even broke my side of the bed with getting in and out it all the time.

I've decided if I fall pregnant again i'll be using one of those old fashioned thingys that you keep under the bed...loool

:whistle:

I am up 2 or 3 times a night to pee. And I wake up another 2 or 3 times with pains in my back and hips. I asked the midwife and she said its the normal thing with pregnancy. I make sure I go once I realise I need to though. Don't want to wet the bed or get a uti!

Xx

I don't wake up I go twice before bed at 11 I don't drink anything after 10. Or I'll be weeing all night lol!!! X x

I wake up about 12.30am, 2.30am and 4.30am - then stay away for an hour or so!!

Sometimes it changes though, and I'm up about 4-5 times a night, but I'm too tired to look at the clock!!

Omg last night was worse! about 10 times i got up!!! Each time i think im bursting but only do a little one argh! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back