Toddler carriers

AugustMum

Reaction score
I've got a connects at the moment and I really like it but just wondered what carriers others used for their toddlers?

If I got a ring sling do you think she'd get too heavy too quickly and what would happen with naps in it?

She's not very heavy and is probs around 19lbs maybe at 16 months and she's pretty petite too.

hey :)
O was 28 pounds at 12 months so prob gained a whole loads now hes nealry 15 months, he's a chunky monkey! we have an ergo and I can wear him fron tnad back but I would say max an hour then I need a break
x

I've got a ring sling, LO definitely gets too heavy in it, but worse than he doesn't actually want to be in a carrier any more, he just wants to walk everywhere! I was considering an ergo or a Patapum but decided not to bother in the end and got a hippy chick hip seat instead. It's good for lifting him up and down and isn't too much strain. That said we couldn't go on any long walks with it or anything, so will have to see how he's walking in the spring x

I have a moby wrap and still carry my 13 month old in it. He doesn't feel too heavy in it and it's way easier than carrying him in my arms!

I have an Ocah Full Buckle for my hefty 16 mnth old :) Its great! They are quite expensive though, a Rose and Rebellion are a good heavy carrier but not to dear option :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back