LMAO, ok im willing to admit i have a problem

Melanie

Reaction score
Richard has been moaning at me for having my carriers strewn all over the house. So being a good wifey I was sorting through my carriers last night to tidy them up and OMG! I didnt realise quite how many different carriers i own!

Bare in mind that i just sold a few too, this is what is in my cupboard.

1 - 4.1m Inka Storch wrap
1 - 5m light gauze wrap
1 - 3.1m rebozo wrap
3 - Babyhawk Mai Tei's
1 - Kozy Mai Tei
1 - WAHM MT
1 - comfy joey pouch
2 - babe-agogo pouches
1 - maya lp Ring sling
1 - babyroo Ring sling
1 - brightsparks fleece pouch
:rotfl:

Im toying with the idea of buying a didymos silver waves wrap in size 5 and a zoloware ringsling but im thinking they should wait until after the holidays!

I have a problem I do use all of my carriers though, i wear Thea every single day even if its just a couple of hours in the house so i get some housework and ironing done.

addicted to slings, you? Never!! :lol:

How easy do u find it doin the housework whilst wearin Thea? :think: I cant even contemplate doin the dishes with Jam on my back!! :roll: :lol:

I do all the housework with Thea on my back. I even get the ironing done. She normally just falls asleep or she talks away to me and messes up my hair lol.
I think its easy for us because ive always done that, shes been going in the carriers so i get hings done since she was 4 days old, to Thea thats normal.

aaarw bless her, must be nice havin her so close as well

I have my little helper who helps (hinders more like) with the sweeping and tries to climb up my legs when im doin the washin up lol :lol:

will prob need your advice for slings for newborns soon as well Melanie, will pm you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back