Today's events!!!

beth1234

Reaction score
Hi ladies!!
Well went to my dr today, she worked out I am around... 9 weeks pregnant!!! I can't beleive it. Hell fire. And, my boyfriend ended the relationship today just before my drs appt. So there I was sat in my lounge cryin my eyes out, thinkin ''how dare he finish me first!!"

Then on the way to the drs he was textin reminding me to ask the dr about the effects an antibiotic he took at 14 would have on the baby, and I was just givin him one word answers. And he rung me with his tail between his legs, apologising..tellin me he cares for me and the baby and that things are gunna work. He sounded sincere so took him back. Since then he's been his normal, happy self. So I'm seein how long that lasts.
But anyhow.. I'm actually lookin forward to the little ens arrival now.
Got my scan in around 3 weeks soo I'm hopin they don't put my due date later..which is 11th august.

Thanks for all your advice yesterday btw ladies!!

Beth xx

Ahh, he's sending you an emotional rollercoaster by the sounds of it, not what you need seeing as your emotions are difficult to control anyway when youre pregnant!

Look after yourself and your little one hun, you sound very positive though so thats good. Im looking forward to my scan too, a week friday! ahhh!

My OH still hasnt asked his boss for the time off which is really bugging me, how much more naggin can I do?!?!

Glad today went well - congrats on being 9 weeks! :dance:

Also glad you sorted things with boyf. Hope it works out for you.xxx

Glad it went well hun :) Hope your man looks after you xx

good luck with your fell bubs, hope it all works out for the best
aaaaaand CONGRATS :lol:

oooh 9 weeks! There seems to be a lot of us around the 9-10 week mark, it will be a bumper August lol!

:yay: for 9 weeks, I really hope that things settle with ur OH

Thanks ladiesssss. Im happy only gotta wait couple of weeks for my first scan :)
Yeah things have really settled with my boyfriend actually, lastnight we had a big heart to heart, he knows he has to calm down + he said hes goin to go to 1 more football game and thats it, with no fightin. We were even talkin baby names!!

I think im gunna make a ticker ;)

xx

Also just realised that by my due date, im only 8w+6d. :O 9 weeks tomorrow haha. xx

^^ try the bb code for ur ticker :)
glad things are settled :hug:

Glad things have settled and :yay: for 9 weeks tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111