To opk or not to opk

babyfever

Reaction score
So according to WebMD ovulation calculator I have a 33 day cycle. So technically I don't need to opk until cd17 (according to my instructions on my IC)

So do I really need to be poas this week? I am on cd 11...ladies please advise

Hey love, i have had late opks and i have about a 30 day cycle now so i would say maybe from cd 13 maybe so not to miss it just incase but deffo opk! As this is your first month temping and you dnt wanna miss your surge! Xxxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

hii, i'd do it since i don't wanna miss it (maybe every 2 days)

Id do it too just in case, ive left it and missed it before hun

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

I would hon, you may not ov at exactly same time every month, you don't want to miss it!x

:thanks:Thanks ladies, I have been kinda blah this cycle. I don't even have the urge to poas, can you believe that? So if I could poas later I would, but I really don't want to miss my surge so I'm gonna opk....

hey there i would do it too, i always wondered how hard can it be to use these test because i always came across threads where woman were feed up with trying to make out lines and such. WELL.... Now i know what they were talking about! I just ordered 60 test online and i feel like i'm going to be a crazy test lady! ARGHHH.

hey there i would do it too, i always wondered how hard can it be to use these test because i always came across threads where woman were feed up with trying to make out lines and such. WELL.... Now i know what they were talking about! I just ordered 60 test online and i feel like i'm going to be a crazy test lady! ARGHHH.

Ahh welcome to crazy test ladies R US!!! lol Last cycle I couldn't keep myself from poas!! was testing 3 times a day which isn't uncommon around here(self included) But this cycle, I just feel worn out(about the ttc process not about having a baby) but poas I must, so I shall. Good for you on ordering IC they will save you tons and I get strong positives on mine(you will too) takes the guess work out......

Thanks so much, i'm following the sperm meets egg plan have you don't that before? I was told that its a great plan and normally people get it on their 2 or 3 cycle if they follow the plan honestly.

No can honestly say that I haven't tried the smep, I said I was this cycle but havent. Just plan oh bd'ing when I get my +opk and keep going until the dh gets too afraid to come to bed for fear of getting pounced!!

i would still do ur opks earlish on just in case and gd luck xxx

hiya am ok thank you a nervous wreck :-/ the weeks seem to be in slow motion i just wanna see my baba on the screen and know all is ok,i have mw tomoro and scan booked for next friday i wish it would hurry up lol, how are u i see ur getting ready to ov again :) very best of luck this month my lovely xxxx

hiya am ok thank you a nervous wreck :-/ the weeks seem to be in slow motion i just wanna see my baba on the screen and know all is ok,i have mw tomoro and scan booked for next friday i wish it would hurry up lol, how are u i see ur getting ready to ov again :) very best of luck this month my lovely xxxx

oooh early scan! how exciting! be sure and post a piccie so we can all see your lil bean. Yes I close to ov'ing and I feel the same way the weeks are dragging by, I'm ready to get into the 2ww already!! ha never thought I'd be looking forward to the 2ww! Crazy lady alert!

aww bless ya hey we are all crazy ladies hehe i sure will put pici on il be so excited hehe i will force the lady to give me one or i shall stamp my feet lmao now whos beeing a crazy lady lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back