Another OPK Madness

faithangle

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, from my previous thread I was very confused to why my opk are postive while on af at cd 3, af finished at cd 5.

Its now cd9 and i'm still getting positive opk! Hpt are negative but I don't think I'm pregnant. Just worried that something is wrong with my ov. Please could you look at this and say weather you think its a postive opk or not your advice and help would be much appreciated. xx

Attachments

• 05072011162.jpg
    05072011162.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 05072011163.jpg
    05072011163.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 6
I would say it looks positive. Are you taking Agnus Castus at all. I could be wrong but I think Ive maybe read in Miss J's post recently somewhere that she is getting quite a lot of positive opk's on it. I could be wrong mind you!

I would say it looks positive. Are you taking Agnus Castus at all. I could be wrong but I think Ive maybe read in Miss J's post recently somewhere that she is getting quite a lot of positive opk's on it. I could be wrong mind you!

I think she did say that, and yes I have been having the A/C but it never did this last month surly it can't make me ov that quickly! Maybe I might have to stop it for a while to see what happens. One of the main things that is bugging me is what if my body is trying to ov but keeps failin to release an egg and therefore is retrying. I'll continue taking them this month until af but if there are no changes maybe opk is no good for me. I have got the ferning felitity tester but everytime I get a specimen I fall asleep lol.

Ive just read hers and although she is getting very dark opks on a cheapie the digi is not showing a smiley face. Think thats interesting too. Im not sure honey, dont really have any advice. Im wanting to try it Agnus Castus too but havent had am af since 9th May!! Been to dr for hormone tests though. Im interested to see what it can be!

Good luck hun, I hope it has a positive effect for you fx x

Im so tempted to just take it to see if it will actually bring on an af but the advice is to wait until you have it. I am also the same with my cbfm cant start that again till I get an af! Hurry up witch. Our bodies are right pains sometimed arent they!

I hope you can get yours sorted too! BFP on its way hopefully for us both!!

Yeah you do have to wait until af before starting it. I wish all the best hun and hope that bfp comes very soon fx xx

sis tells me agnus castus increases lh so could give you positive opk. suggest keep sticks mark the dates for comparison. last month got the darkest ever at cd14 on ac but similar dark lines to the above on random other days. if in doubt bd! best to compare with temps but they are a nightmare and i don't do cos i find my temp goes up every time i have a glass of wine and therefore useless!

Thanks I've got a feeling I ov'd yesterday as opk was still positive in morning on cd 11 but negative by evening. I've bding every other and will continue if can keep up xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back