Tmi What does this look like old blood start of af

Trivita

Reaction score
Hi all im 11/12 dpo

I have had this for the 2 days yesterday twice and today once .

My cm is sticky clear with this brown spotting in it ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 32
It could be implantation bleeding or the very early signs of period.. I'm more leaning towards period but I'm not 100% Hun xx

Thanks hun just i havent had this before but since loosing my son my body has loads of new things

Yea I know what you mean.. My mc brought all sorts of things specially as the sac come out in pieces and I was in labour pains for 3 straight days.. Was so physically worn out after the pain that grief didn't come for a couple of months.. It does take an awful long time to get back into baby shape but I'd only say period because of how bright healthy red it is.. I'm sure implantation bleed is darker and more browny looking.. Mine was when I had it. I knew straight away what it was xx

Its not red at all ! The pink colour you can see is my hand This is a wet wipe

Oh yea!!! Sorry lol! Hmm.. Now I'm defo stumped.. How many dpo are you again Hun? It could be implantation bleed I think that happens around 10dpo topically but can vary xx

Im 11/12 dpo thank lovely just hate this waiting lol

Oh yes I know your pain, lol. I'm in the ovulation days so my tww is coming up! I'm really hoping its implantation, has it got any heavier or any pains with it? Xx

No has gone for npw ver dull ache still there fx for you hun

Ooo could be implantation then.. Omg fingers crossed it is Hun xxf

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back