tmi info alert but some info to chee me up or set me down

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
pretty sure it will be bad news from u all tho

im 13 dpo , cd 28 . period due sun.

i was ill all this morning and had some spotting , i put it down to going toilet every 5 mins lol wasnt really bright just a tint when i wiped :oops:

on drive home ( ive been away ) went to toilet to wipe and get dark brown cm stuff with dark brown clots too . followed by af cramps for a bit , then they eased off ,

have had a bit more staining on wiping , all brown. and tonight sitting here now im crampy.

i usually get spotting day b4 af , but this is 2 days .

my temps for passed 2 days cant really count a ivebeen away and in different hotels etc so are really no help .

can i hold onto any hope that i'll get my bfp ? or just around af is just around the corner. its the clots thats thrown me .

sorry for tmi , did warn u lol

could be either, i've heard you can get some spotting like that around the time when you'd be due, could be implantation? Im due sunday as well, best of luck and fingers crossed for the both of us :pray: :lol:

I was due on the 31st of Jan and just had brown staining (TMI) on and off, problem with me is I'm too scared to test but like you I don't normally get anything before AF due. I've been running to the loo all day cos the cramps and the backache have been so bad but still nothing.
Implantation can vary from woman to woman and whereas one may gat a slight staining, some may get the odd spot and some may have as much as a period but light (if that makes sense) so I'm getting a positive vibe for your fingers crossed.

p.s I'm one step further - I've bought the test - now gotta get the courage to do it! :doh:

i got af :cry: altho had a massive temp rise this morning how strainge lol

Is it heavy or light... could be implantation....

Fingers crossed for you hun

seems like a normal light period ( clots ect :oops: ) think i must of just got hot last night ? im sure implantation is just very very very light .

Ok, sorry about AF the cow, another month of BDing big time and good luck for next month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back