is this implantation or my af??????? help

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by sophs85, Feb 17, 2012.

1. sophs85

sophs85 Well-Known Member

Ok my period came a couple of days early last month and was shorter then normal. this month I am due my af on the 24th and I started getting brown cm yesterday after cramping followed by a light flow of red blood and then it stopped, then today I had a bit of blood in my urine so I thought ok its af. Then nothing until a little bit of brown cm???? Im so early and its just not starting, but the has been a bit of blood and I always read implantation bleeding is brown or pink discharge??? What do you think?? one other thing, this time last week I had horrible food poisoning , could this affect anything??

#1 sophs85, Feb 17, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
  2. KMG

KMG Well-Known Member

It could be! Fingers crossed

xx

3. sophs85

You know I just convince myself I'm imagining it all and being silly for thinking it could possible be my time. Fingers crossed. Bodies are so confusing!!

4. KMG

KMG Well-Known Member

I know just when you think you have figured things out your body throws you a curve ball!

xx

5. LD1978

LD1978 Well-Known Member

Hey - I would say anything with red blood is af as i don't think implantation is red. Good luck though hun x

6. sophs85

I know, its strange. It's completely stopped now, just pink when I go to the loo?