Tiny Tabitha

Got to talk to Infection Control this morning and I got the all clear!! All restrictions are lifted :)

Got change, dress, feed and cuddle my baby!! I'm over the moon, on cloud nine, and all the other cheesy cliches that I can think of!

I love her so much :)xxx

Attachments

• 10487431_10152945492584377_6551047112969323088_n.jpg
    10487431_10152945492584377_6551047112969323088_n.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 45
:dance: yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :dance:

That is just brilliant news hun!!!!

The photo of the two of you is just gorgeous! She looks so happy to be in her mummy's arms!!

Yay!!

XX

Got to talk to Infection Control this morning and I got the all clear!! All restrictions are lifted :)

Got change, dress, feed and cuddle my baby!! I'm over the moon, on cloud nine, and all the other cheesy cliches that I can think of!

I love her so much :)xxx

Awww leesey that piccie has made me all emotional.

Tabitha looks darned pleased to see her Mummy as well.

Lots of love to you all

X

Fantastic news! Lovely pic- she does look so happy to be with u :)

Great news & lovely pic. She's smiling because her mummy has her...so cute xx

Ah what a beautiful pic, she's very pleased to be having a squidge with her mummy :) xxx

Her weight is back up to 4lb15 today, and that's half breast fed and half ebm by bottle or tube if she's too tired. She's getting stronger by the day and it's lovely starting to see her little quirks and her personality!

I'm shattered, permanently. I'm here (hospital) for her 9am, 3pm, 6pm and 9pm feeds. In between feeds I express for the night feeds and change her/bathe her/get her clothes all sorted. I go home for lunch to spend some time with dh and dd, and eat/nap when I get the chance, otherwise I don't see them til bedtime unless they come in to visit Tabitha. Then I'm usually up in the early hours to express again to keep my supply up. I get between 5 and 7 hour's sleep on a good day.

It's a hard slog, but totally worth it for this wee girl. She's so strong and determined, mummy needs to be too!! Xx

Attachments

• IMG_20140705_170935.JPG
    IMG_20140705_170935.JPG
    398.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Sounds like u r both doing amazing hun! So pleased she is doing well! Hopefully not too much longer and she will b strong enough to come home :)
Gorgeous pic too xx

5lb3oz today!! Passed her birthweight now :) Hopefully won't be long xx

Attachments

• IMG_20140705_170935.JPG
    IMG_20140705_170935.JPG
    398.5 KB · Views: 23
She's adorable Leesey, glad things are going well!! x

Look, no tube! Xx

Attachments

• IMG_20140709_114102.JPG
    IMG_20140709_114102.JPG
    482.4 KB · Views: 32
I've just read your thread from start to finish, what a beauty and what a strong mummy! I've had my share of moans and crying sessions since I brought my daughter home 7 weeks ago but now I can see how lucky I've been to have a healthy baby. You're doing great! Hope Tabitha is home soon :) Xxx

She is a stunner but even prettier without the tube (if that is possible)

It all seems to be going very well hun?

She'll be home very soon

X

Thanks ladies, hope I'm not getting too far ahead of myself but I think it might be a matter of days. Obviously I'll be disappointed if it isn't but I know they're just looking out for her. Regardless, though, we're getting the house ready for her coming home - the cleaner is in as we speak and all her furniture is getting sorted tomorrow :) xx

She looks amazing Leesey. My wee girl would look massive next to your wee toot!

Hope you get her home very soon x

Yay! No tube! She looks like she's doing great! Really hope you're right and she's home in a few days xx

Hope all is going well? I keep looking out for the update to say Tabitha is ready to go home

X

Sorry for the delay, so hectic! She's home :)

She got home on Friday, and I have been busy with a few issues including mastitis and painful breastfeeding, tried formula but Tabitha kept throwing it up.

Things have settled a bit now, managing to combine a bit of both.

Alyssa is taking it a bit better every day, a few tantrums yesterday but she is more interested in her little sister all the time and not as jealous as expected.

More pics soon xx

Thrilled to hear your little lady is home - glad all is going well.

X

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back