MrsNumsNums has had her baby!! updated with photo**

kerry5a

Reaction score
got a text saying....Baby William born early this morning weighing 8lbs 7oz. We're both doing well, a bit tired and bruised but he is adorable.
I went down and was induced at 6pm last night with drip. They broke my waters first, I was advised to have an epidural because of my blood pressure rising with pain. I felt contractions for an hour, then had an epidural and didn't feel anything until around 6am when i was fully dilated and it was time to push. Was pushing for an hour, baby's heartbeat dropped after each contraction and his head became swollen so consultant came and cut me and used forceps. He is well and healthy and weighed 8lbs 7oz. he has slight bruising to his face from forceps but is happy and started breast feeding. I have to stay in for 5 days because of blood pressure, so just trying to get used to life with baby William.

MrsNumsNums is going to try and get a photo over later.

So pleased the little man is finely here :dance::love:

Attachments

• IMG_9474.jpg
    IMG_9474.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
aww congrats to her, hope everything goes well now

Congratulations!

Gosh makes the epidural sound tempting apart from the forceps.

* tapatalking from my bb *

I have a picture now and he's gorgeous, not been able to put it on over my phone, and laptop has been used all night for homework by dd and work by oh. will post in morning

Congratulations rest easy and enjoy your little man......well done you cxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back