Tiny Tabitha

So fantastic she is home! Hope things continue to settle down for everyone xx

Amazing news that you all home together xx

Over a month old now and thriving. She hasn't needed any formula for 2 days and is now exclusively breastfed :) xx

Attachments

• IMG_20140721_192108.JPG
    IMG_20140721_192108.JPG
    495.5 KB · Views: 26
Aww so cute! Looks v content! Both of u have done amazingly :)

What a cutie you have there! So glad she is home & you are doing so well breastfeeding :) xx

Lovely news leesey - I am so happy she is fine with BF'ing.

She is such a pretty girl, just stunning

X

Bit disappointed today, she's not gained any weight since last week. Still 5lb8oz. I know it's probably just cos we've cut out the formula and weight gain might be slower with EBF but I'd hoped for at least a couple of oz. Oh well :( xx

She'll make up for it hun! Your supply and fat content in the milk is probably just trying to catch up with what she needs! Just keep going- u r doing so well! Not sure I'd have manage to get this far with the bf given all you've been through! Xxx

Tabitha got her tongue tie snipped today, she was a wee trooper!

Got her weighed again as well as she's put on 4oz in the last week, now 5lb12oz so the breastfeeding is working well after all :) Now we just need to work on that latch with her brand new tongue and we're sorted! xx

Been ages since I posted, just never on here anymore since all the nonsense.

Tabitha is 8 weeks old today, would you believe it?! She had her jags today, so she's feeling a bit sorry for herself and is currently glued to my boob.

It has now been over a month since she left special care, and it seems like forever ago! She's just like a normal wee baby now, but extra tiny :) She's 6lb4oz today and although that's only 1lb2.5oz over her birth weight it feels like a big achievement. The 9th centile but growing steadily.

DH goes back to work next week, and I've been so lucky for her birth to have coincided with the summer holidays otherwise I have no idea how I would have coped these last 2 months but I've got to bite the bullet on monday and get on with it!!

So, we are well, Alyssa started nursery on her 2nd birthday (Tuesday there) and is loving it - she'll be there 3 afternoons a week so that'll be a bit of a saving grace!

Life is chaos but I wouldn't have it any other way :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back