Time to say goodbye for now

Flossy82

Reaction score
Well i never thought id post here for starters nut here i am well after the scares of the spotting i had i thought it had eased off but it was back again last night and again today. So on the safe side went and seen the doctor who examined me and after so he decided to send me to the epau for a scan. After arriving and being taken to a side room i had my blood bressure and temps taken and was then told to wait and see the doctor. After waiting a lifetime she finaly arrived and asked me loads of questions and then said she would scan me she spent ages with the bit they use going over my tummy from one way to another and then it came to where she said i cant find no heartbeat and showed me on the screen where she was looking etc and went on to day she was 99 percent sure bubs had died. But said as the equipment wasnt great she would get the sonographer to re do it again. Told us to go away have a drink and come back in 30 minutes. After this time we waited 2 1/2 hours for them to come and re-scan us where on further investigation the sonographer also agreed that bubs heart had stopped beating and he/she hadnt grown much since my dating scan. I knew by the look on her face it wasnt good news :( I wanted to cry at that point but the tears wouldnt come :( After waiting ages again we seent he doctor who ran through out options as what to do next and weve decided to go with the medical management of thaking the pills one of which ive already had and then im to go back on saturday for the awful part to happen and where they may keep me in also.
Right now my heads all over the place and i dont know what to think or feel im so scared and im dreading saturday coming as i really dont want it to happen :cry:
Well im off now but not without saying my many thanks to all you wonderful ladies for all you king words of wisdom during my time in ttc tri 1 + 2. I wish you all the very best with those of you who are ttc or whom are expecting. Given time il be here again and ttc again when the times right. Il pop back from time to time to see how you alll are though.
Take care all il speak again very very soon :hug:

Oh Flossy sweetheart, I am so so sorry to hear about this :( :hug:

So sorry for you and your family :cry: take care of yourselves

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi,

Very very sorry for your loss. Make sure you take care of yourself and hope to see you back here sometime soon in the future.

:hug: :hug:

flossy im so so sorry hun my heart is breaking for you :cry: here if you need to talk hun :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry Flossy. That's heartbreaking. I'm thinking of you.
Lxxx :hug: :hug:

Oh no flossy I'm so sad reading this, I hope you are OK hun.

Oh Flossy, I am so so sorry to read this. My heart goes out to you. I hope you are OK :hug:

Oh hunny I have just seen this post! I'm so sorry I have got tears in my eyes :(

You know where I am when you are ready to chat :hug:

Love to you and take care

Kate xx

Hun i am so so sorry for your loss. I am gutted for you. :(

No words that i can say will really ease your pain, but if you ever need someone to just listen to your thoughts and just be there to support you then my PM box is always open hun.
Take care of yourself and rest up ok.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am so sorry for you loss thinking of you and your family at this difficult time! :hug: :hug:

omg, Flossy i am so sorry :cry: :cry:

:hug: im here if you want to talk :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back