• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Im ready to share what happend

I've tried to put myself in your position and think about how i might feel and even that smallest effort to understand upset me too much so i cannot even begin to understand what your going through but all i can say is you must be so brave and so strong to be coping with this and i'm so so so so so sorry you are having too!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

words fail me so all i can say is that you and your family are in my thoughts and prays.

Take Care

Love

LMP x

Oh hun. Please don't blame yourself there is nothing you can do in these situations. Don't feel bad about taking the sleeping pills. You need to rest. I wish I could give you a real one of these. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am so very very sorry! I was in tears reading your story...Its heartbreaking, and I feel so angry at the sonographer for just telling you that, the way she did!

:hug: :hug:

So sorry for your loss Sarah. Thinking of you :hug: :hug:

Please don't blame yourself - nature can just be so cruel sometimes. Thank you for being brave enough to share your story.

I'm so sorry for your loss :hug:

Sarah I am so sorry for what you had to go through :hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry you had to go through this Sarah, my heart goes out to you :hug: :hug:

I am so sorry, Sarah, my thoughts are with you and your family...

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lisa

hi sarah im really sorry you had to go through this :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh no sarah, im so sorry iv only just seen this i had no idea. im so so sorry for your loss :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back