• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Im ready to share what happend

This is ushc sad sad news :cry: :cry:

Idon't know what to say hon except i am truely truely sorry but I know it was not your fault and thats without a doubt so you must'nt think that!!

Im always here if you need a chat my love

xx

:hug:

hun im always here for you anytime day or night reading it all there im just crying i know how much it hurts but stay strong and follow tyour emotions, dont bottle it up.

give me a ring or text if you ever need to talk anytime, am thinking of you loads hun xx :hug: :hug:

I know no one can say anything to make it better
I am SO sorry for your loss and you are in my thoughts and prayers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh hunni i'm so sorry for your loss im my thoughts and orayers x :hug:

Thankyou for sharing this with us hun, i am so so sorry this has happened to you and your family

:hug: :hug: :hug:

OMG i'm so sorry hun.... you are so brave for being strong.

all my thoughts are with you all at this sad time :cry:

:hug:

I am so very very sorry. My thoughts are with you.

Oh sweet heart my thoughts or with you hon
I am so very very sorry for you loss Sarah
:hug: :hug: :hug:

im so sorry. i cant imagine how you must be feeling.

i hope you can get some sleep soon, you really need to rest because of the blood loss.

i dont know what to say honey, im thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm really really sorry Sarah :( I can't begin to imagine what you must be going through. Please please don't be hard on yourself, it's not your fault that this tragedy has happened although I do understand that it must be really difficult not to blame yourself right now. Take it easy, and use all the support you can.

All the best :hug:

Sarah, I am so sorry for your loss. You have been through such a difficult time, you are very much in my thoughts :hug: :hug:

I am so sorry for your loss Sarah, i can't begin to understand how you and you family are feeling right now. But my thoughts are with each and everyone of you :hug: :hug: :hug:

bless you Sarah you poor thing, words cannot describe how brave you have been, we are all here for you whenever you need :hug: :hug: :hug: us hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back