Time for another methinks

Jaidy

Reaction score
I think its about time someone else went into labour and had their baby...we need another post in the new arrival section!!!

The 3rd trimester needs spicing up so come on you ladies that are there/nearly there, get those waters breaking!

(If only it was that simple I hear you all say :wink: )

Hmm haven't had many new arrivals recently, i know Alisondue21stoct is being induced today :D and also today is my first due date, but i dont think this lil man is gonna be born anytime soon..i'll be suprised if he is as i have prepared myself to go 2 weeks over!!

im trying but budge is cheating getting a free sweep lol :rotfl:

looks like i might be the last here:( you never know though:)

Princess_Puddles said:
Hmm haven't had many new arrivals recently, i know Alisondue21stoct is being induced today :D and also today is my first due date, but i dont think this lil man is gonna be born anytime soon..i'll be suprised if he is as i have prepared myself to go 2 weeks over!!

Oooohh so we might get a new arrival quite soon then if Alisondue21stoct is being induced...is she going to text anyone?

oh Hope she lets someone know how exciting.

My due date from my scan was yesterday but nothing happened. So ive still got till my official date of saturday to wait for. But my auntie had her little boy yesterday ,she wasnt due for another two weeks.

Why do I feel like this baby is never going to want to come out???

xxx

its frustrating isnt it!

I dont think it helps that when I se people theyve always said youll be early look at you.

now its havent you had it yet!!

Obviously not!! and everyone at the moment that I know sems to be having their babies early. Sorry to moan im feeling fed up today!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back