Anyone having elective c-section after a previous section??

jo jo

Reaction score
Hi Girls :wave:

Hope you and your bumps are well :D Ive not long found out im pregnant, i had a emergency section with my 1st after a long and difficult labour (Jess was completely they wrong way anf they had not realised, had me pushing for 4 hours before her heart rate started dopping :evil: )

I really want another section with this one but someone told me the other day their friend was refused another section :talkhand:

Is it the case that if you have had 1 section then you can ask for a 2nd. The thought of a normal birth after last time is stressing me out already :(

Im butting in but I had an emergency section with my son and I have been given a choice of elective section or trial of natural delivery. So it might be up to you too.

they gave me the option with my daughter to have another c section or natural and told me the risks of going natural after a c section and that kinda scared me so i opted for a planned c section :)

Yeah me too - I was given the option. I've been determined to go for VBAC since about 20 weeks but now that it's getting closer i am changing my mind! lol Starting to worry will end up having emergency C section again and keep having dreams about it - so think I am gearing towards an elective section now - I had better make my mind up soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back