:( HAD ANOTHER BLEED..

kadesmummy

Reaction score
Just got out of hospital, AGAIN.

Same as last time, although the bleeding was alot worse this time, all over my hallway floor, huge clots in it and everything, le sigh. 4 days of hospital later.

They think it's bits of placenta breaking away, but not enough to harm him, i'm 4cm dilated =0 soft, stretchy and my waters are bulging .. yeah that was a shock.

So they monitered baby and me, both fine, they expect me to go into labour before 40 weeks, obviously, but they didn't want to break my waters since i'm still a little under 37 weeks.. so it's just a waiting game. He's head down, and i'm having loads of contractions, bloody show, brown discharge.. i just want all this to end now :( and my gorgeous baby to be here.

Yeah :(.. blah.

x

Oh hun sorry to hear you're having a hard time of it still but on the positive side it sounds like things will be happening for you soon! :hug:

aww hun, just wanted to give you these.. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: hopefully baby can hang on a few more days and will be here safe and sound :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: sorry to hear your having such a hard time. xxx

You are having a rough time hun I am so sorry to hear you have been through all this again :hug: not long to go now hopefully your new little guy will be in your arms safe and sound very soon :hug:

keep ur chin up hun,i know how frustrating it can be waiting for ur little one to arrive and it can be very exhausting,so save ur energy for pushing him out!x

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I'm sorry you are having such a tough time :hug:
It does sound like he will be here very soon though hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back