And yet another false start - aaaargh!!!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Susanne, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Susanne

Susanne Well-Known Member

I am really doing my best here to be positive and upbeat and take things as they come, but slowly but surely these false starts are beginning to p... me off, and I don't care if according to the MW this is typical for 3rd babies, it's still bloody annoying. :shakehead:

Had tightenings all night long and slept for only 1 1/2 hours - they weren't regular and not too painful, so I knew I wasn't in labour as such, but I really thought that this time it was the beginning of early labour, and that during the day things would start to happen for real. But no - everything has died down AGAIN, and I am knackered and exhausted. :wall2:

Sorry for yet another moan - one of these days I will write a happy post, I promise! Meanwhile, good luck to all the ladies who have gone into labour or started their inductions today - so many labour/induction watches all at once, how exciting!! :)

2. star fish

star fish Well-Known Member

Amazing how many of us spent the night in 'false labour'! I wonder if it was the Solstice?