Time between loosing plug and labour

tinkerbell86

Reaction score
Hi,

I know there is a previous thread somewhere but i think i have just lost my plug......i had really dull period pains every half hour last night until about 8am this morn and a few times throughout today and now i have found a glob which i can only guess is my plug and wondering how long it can take for stuff to get going!!! :shock:

I was convinced as baby is awkward that it will be very late but i am now wondering will it actually be one of the 5% that show up on it's due date.........:wall2:

It can take any time between 2 hrs and 5 weeks - I lost mine for weeks ago and still waiting lol!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i was actually 5centremeters dialated when i noticed my show i didnt even get to see the plug or gorey stuff lol so must of came out nearer the time the baby was coming i dunno lol. i just remember being in a lot of pain by then i just wanted pain killers an even them didnt help ha lolx

Mine was a week. I was loosing browny discharge with snotty bits in it (sorry!) then labour exactly a week later.

i lost mine last week and i still have weeks to go but with my daughter i had a show the week before x

I haven't lost mine atall yet :( so don't know sorry! Think I'm gonna be late x x

I haven't lost mine atall yet :( so don't know sorry! Think I'm gonna be late x x

Some ladies don't loose it till well into birth xx

Thanks, that good to know :) Its just I haven't really had anything, pains, braxton hicks, etc. So got a feeling gonna be overdue. suppose it could still happen anytime tho x x

Yer could still happen anytime I got friends that have had nothing jot even a niggle gone to bed and woke up at 4-5am and had baby by 7 with nothing so it's all good either way xx

Yer could still happen anytime I got friends that have had nothing jot even a niggle gone to bed and woke up at 4-5am and had baby by 7 with nothing so it's all good either way xx

Wow thats good to know, well in some ways :lol: Thanks hun x x

Could go either way - wish I would go to sleep with nothing and wake up with something lol!!!

LOL in Tinkerbells case it was a few hours as her baby here now!!! :eek:) xx

Lol that's funny that she said thst and now....ta da!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111